Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / The Front Bottoms / Brother Bird / Shannen Moser Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 13, 2018.

1. J12

Trusted Supporter

I called Tsongas yesterday and they said The Front Bottoms are closing.

Still trying to decide whether or not I want to drive down tomorrow. Really, really, really want to see MO before they quite touring on Black Mile (I never got out to the previous tours and I'm still bummed about it), and I love that I could cut out early (not really into TFB), but also super disappointed that I wouldn't get to hear "The Silence."

zachmacD likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well to be fair, they didn't even play the Silence when they closed the show in Chicago.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Also didn't play it when they closed in Columbus

4. zachmacD

Trusted

If you’re on the fence still, I’d go. I’m not a huge fan of theirs and thought they were awesome when my brother and I went last Thursday. He’s still talking about it haha

5. J12

Trusted Supporter

Interesting. I thought they were closing with it whenever they headlined. Guess not.

6. inagreendase

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm with you all the way here, especially with an early morning work schedule and a 45-minute drive home so this is great news.

7. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Bowery just posted set times and Front Bottoms closing and on at 9:55.

I am shocked I thought Manchester was headlining.

Either or, I’ll be there tonight! I’ve lived in Tewksbury my whole life and I am SO relieved to be going to a show not in Boston, Brighton, Cambridge, etc. especially on a Tuesday!