Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / The Front Bottoms / Brother Bird / Shannen Moser Fall 2018 Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

All the billing in Raleigh indicated Man O was headlining in Raleigh. Nevertheless, TFB put on a great show!

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Are Manchester Orchestra bigger than The Front Bottoms?

3. SPine

Trusted

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

local_corn likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I love Ocean!

6. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Looking for an extra ticket to either Brooklyn date!

7. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Are doors or the show at 7 tonight? The show isn’t even listed on the Aragon Ballroom website

8. Kellan

A lot of (young) people leaving after TFB tonight

9. Kellan Dec 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2018)
    Kellan

Love that MO said they’re about to start working on a new record, don’t love that it means I may not see them for a year. Andy said “We’ll see you when we see you.”

Mean Everything to Nothing 10-year tour next year?

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  10. TMS2787

Trusted

Highly highly doubtful.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Tonight was incredible. To be honest I cried for all of TFB set cus I was just so happy they were playing to such a big crowd and the crowd was singing loud too. I was very proud and it was one of my favorite shows ever. And then Manchester was just amazing as well it was so good

12. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I would LOVE a 10 year MEtN tour

13. Kellan

14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Are manchester playing 2nd every date?

15. Kellan

No they’re trading off, they closed the show last night in Chicago

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I really hope they at least do some shows for METN

Last night was great, set times were different than I expected so missed a few TFB songs but the place was packed

Manchester is so damn good live. We didn't get The Silence though :(

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I am bummed I missed the show last night and I know I’m going to regret it until I see Manchester Orchestra live again. The show just kind of snuck up on me and when it sold out I said forget it and didn’t try to find tickets. Damn winter and holidays making me miss a show! Haha.

Not making me, but yeah.

18. kman22

Regular

Anyone want to do the math and figure out who is closing in Lowell, MA at the end of the tour?

19. SPine

Trusted

Show ruled last night. Not my favorite TFB setlist but I'll never get tired of seeing them. MO set was a shorter version of what I saw last year but they're so great live.

summertimejesus likes this.
  20. zachmacD

Trusted

Anyone know what time the front bottoms start tonight? I called the box office and they said “8 something”. Very helpful

21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

8:20

22. zachmacD

Trusted

23. I’ll second this

24. zachmacD

Trusted

My brother and I won free tickets to the show last night. I had never really listened to TFB and I'm not the biggest MO fan but the show was a blast! I was a little disappointed that the Front Bottoms weren't closing the show but Manchester Orchestra ended up being incredible as well.

summertimejesus likes this.
  25. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

I’ve been really out of the loop with this scene for a few years now but I just wanna say that I played multiple house shows with Shannen Moser growing up in Philly and it brings a tear to my eye to see her taking off like this