Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra Talk With Spotlight Report

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra sat down with Spotlight Report:

I think so much of that comes from like giving up control for the greater good and letting go of your ego and your pride. When I was younger, it wasn’t that I knew what I was doing [laughs] or knew that I was being a certain way – it was just all I knew. As the years go on, you start to realise how un-smart you are and how much you need to surround yourself with the best people. Once I started to realise Cope was a big part of that, being in a room, working on these songs and realising other ideas were super valuable.

2. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

I have been living under a rock and didn't realize that the album is coming out on Friday. for some odd reason, I thought it would be coming out much later.

teebs41 likes this.
  3. atlastitsok

Regular

lucky you - the anticipation has been killing me.. just got a shipping notification that the gold bundle i ordered could arrive tomorrow though so I am super excited.

teebs41 and fenway89 like this.
  4. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Hope you enjoy it!

5. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

What a great interview. Counting down the seconds till tomorrow!