Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra Share Acoustic “The Gold”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

They are so great at acoustic/different versions of songs. I think I listen to Hope more than Cope.

astereo likes this.
  3. Joshua Kerney

we win at life, again.

This song is painfully beautiful.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I never knew what the song was about until the instagram post of this. The album title makes so much sense. Andy is such a good songwriter.

Mary V and teebs41 like this.
  5. atlastitsok

Regular

"A White Mile to Core", anyone?

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

that was insanely good. I don't know anyone irl that likes these guys, always felt like they've deserved more attention but could just be my friend group.

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

You need to get new friends ASAP. I'm only friends with people who listen to Manchester Orchestra, or at least know one song by them. That is why I have no friends.

8. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

That's the story of my music life! I typically buy 2 tickets for every show I want to go to and then hope I can drag a friend to it when the day arrives (though have gone to plenty of shows by myself too).

And to the earlier post someone made, I definitely have listened to Hope more than Cope. It's definitely my favourite acoustic album ever released.

Jacob likes this.