Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra - A Black Mile to the Surface (July 28, 2017) Album • Page 102

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by RuckerPark, May 30, 2017.

1. BoldTitan

Trusted

Cheapest I've found was from Loma Vista...$35 shipping.

I believe they will be touring in Europe come early 2018 so they "might" bring some of those with them.

P.S. It seems like the 4th pressings are being shipped now.

AngryMan and manc-orc-lufc like this.
  2. manc-orc-lufc

Thanks, it is still a tad outside of my price range, I can get a regular version in the UK for a regular LP price so it is no major concern. The best offer I can find in terms of getting some goodies with it is this...
    A Black Mile To The Surface: Deluxe Edition Vinyl + Signed Poster
    Just thought I would check in with you wonderful folks to see if anything had passed me by.

3. BoldTitan

Trusted

That Poster is rad! Wish I could get my hands on it without going through International.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This should be awesome!

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Only other time I watched the CBS Morning Saturday Sessions was when Modest Mouse released STO and they had them on for a good 15 minutes or so including 2 or 3 song performances and a lengthy interview with Isaac.

Serenity Now likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Pinegrove was on it!

7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

No it's just a short interlude. Real cool though

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I have no plans tonight so I selfishly hope these leaks in the next few hours...

KidLightning likes this.
  9. BoldTitan Jul 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2017)
    BoldTitan

Trusted

KidLightning likes this.
  10. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

11. BoldTitan

Trusted

oh absolutely reasonable. I'll just have to buy 5 of them lol.

KidLightning and teebs41 like this.
  12. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Lead, SD that low is criminal

It's so odd to me that they'd give a review stream to a subreddit owner but I guess that kinda makes sense because it's like, a big hub for the band

teebs41 likes this.
  13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Mr. Titan does good work over there.. also where the hell is my shipping notification

fenway89 and BoldTitan like this.
  14. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I second this question. I ordered METN last night and the notification said it could be delayed. Then I got the METN shipping notification this afternoon but haven't got one for ABM.

15. BoldTitan

Trusted

I've only got the one for the 4th edition pressings, I assume we will get one for ABM tomorrow.

16. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Don't doubt it! Didn't mean to imply that my bad @BoldTitan just wouldn't be an avenue I'd think of. It makes sense though I mean that's like THE internet hotspot for ManOrch probably

BoldTitan and teebs41 like this.
  17. BoldTitan

Trusted

It's all good. It probably also helped that I have some other connections to the guys in the band. Doing what I can to make the subreddit interesting for those who visit. We decided to host the upcoming AMA on r/music for greater visibility but hopefully linking back to the MO sub will increase subs.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

I bit on those 4th pressings.

I shouldn't have.

Aj LaGambina likes this.
  19. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

That's a good call, went to a game last time I was there. Even though they suck being at an MLB game is still being at an MLB game.

DejaMoi likes this.
  20. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Yeah and the tickets will be free since we book the Jays (they are one of our accounts) I'm a travel agent so can't complain. Plus i'm going on Friday Fan Festival night presented by Bacardi free Bacardi samples and concert. Dear Rouge is performing. So free all around I guess

redwing91007 likes this.
  21. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

22. BoldTitan

Trusted

Listen to the three other pressings I have of each.

23. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Whoa. Is vinyl your retirement plan?

KidLightning likes this.
  24. BoldTitan

Trusted

Nah. I haven't bought a vinyl for more than $30 and only have about 40 total pieces and I think I'm nearly happy to where I may get one a year now.

My roommate and his magic cards however.... he's paying for his wedding with those.

25. BoldTitan

Trusted

I think I just missed the performance on CBS