Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Man Overboard Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Apr 3, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

New music this month, thread needed

mattav152 and Ed59_ like this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for this.

[​IMG]

mattav152 likes this.
  3. tomtom94

Trusted

I know they are ripe for mockery because holy shit some of their lyrics were bad but I will stand by Heavy Love being a really good album. (working with Bill Stevenson may well have helped)

Hopefully the new song keeps some the progress they made on that record.

4. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Song is pretty cool, nothing I wouldn't expect from them though. Would fit right at home on Real Talk or Hung Up on Nothing

Kuri44 likes this.
  5. Kuri44

6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I dig it! Definitely sounds more like their older stuff than their most recent stuff.

7. emojedi

Trusted

I missed this band so fucking much

8. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Wow, surprisingly really liked this. Makes me nostalgic for the good ol days. Hopefully there is more to come and it’s not just a one off.

kkhawk24 likes this.
  9. TysonChandlerBing

that guitar tone really reminds me of enema. This is catchy as hell

10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Good song

11. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Why is this not on Apple Music?

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Gonna listen to Real Talk today. I’m someone who never really understood critical acclaim for the album, so I used to go back to it a bit for it to click with me. It never quite got there. It’s been at least 5 years since I last heard it. So it’ll be interesting what happens now.

I like their previous two albums a lot and go back to them more than anything Else. Especially, Heavy Love.

Oh yeah, new song is good too. I love the guitar riff. Very Enema of the State/TOYPAJ era blink-182.

Are these guys officially back together/planning on releasing another album?

14. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Think they are just doing the odd thing at the moment. Few gigs and the odd release.

Nik (one of the singers) released an EP last Friday which was pretty good. Zak is also doing his own stuff but can't remember what his band is called.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Justin moved out to California last year, I don't think you'll see anything from them outside a couple one-off shows during holidays and maybe an EP or something that they can bust out quick.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

In celebration of Real Talk turning 10 years old we have released an anniversary collection of merchandise. We are also streaming an unreleased music video we shot in 2010. Everything at manoverboard.merchnow.com

BigMouth likes this.
  17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Listening to these guys today. Would love new music from them. One of the few pop punk bands I actually miss being around.

18. duffe

I Want To Be There

I still blast from time to time Real Talk when the weather is nice. Always a fun listen.

sonder likes this.
  19. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Someone down the street just unleashed their giant red MO defend pop punk flag on their balcony , lmao

sonder likes this.
  20. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Anyone have a contact for Man Overboard? Their Twitter got hacked and is tweeting out a crypto/Tesla scam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

DEFEND

AK-47

DOGE COIN

adamlikesdogs, esposimi and Carrow like this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

New album please

25. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

That a is good song. Can't wait to hear the rest.