Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Man Overboard - Farewell For Now Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. heaththehorizon

Regular

I went last night and I really wasn't feeling it. It seems like they ignored what a lot of people were voting for and they just sounded even more off than usual. I'll be at the TLA on Sunday though, hoping for a special set.

2. BelieF

Regular

The guitarist for transit tweeted right before or after them announcing the break up complaining about the music business, I forgot what exactly but nothing crazy. So yeah. They in general probably grew tired of not going anywhere. They could keep touring but then what? Theres no money involved no stability and they are getting older. As for man overboard nik got married recently and the rest of the band probably has other new opportunities opening up for them that they probably want to explore since they're also getting older. Not saying they care about money or popularity but both bands peaked a while ago and as you get closer to 30 it becomes time to reevaluate.

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Man Overboard actually did an encore in Baltimore. They played I Like You. The band had a lot of great things to say about how Baltimore was one of the first cities to give a shit about their music. Really great atmosphere for all bands other than WATERMEDOWN who just sucked the air out of the room for 20 minutes. I wonder if they throw anymore surprises up at Philly today.

4. heaththehorizon

Regular

They added Glue Stick, I like you and Wide Awake to the set tonight.

5. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

fuuuuuuuck

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

well son of a bitch, they wouldnt play gluestick last night i yelled for it like 5 times.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And that's it. No more Man Overboard. :(