Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Man In The High Castle TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SeeTheLights, Jan 22, 2017.

1. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone else watch this? Season 2 was just released pretty recently on Amazon. I'm on almost done with it and I've enjoyed it a fair amount

2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

My partner and I just finished season two. I really enjoy it, but some moments/decisions are incredibly frustrating.

3. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

I can agree with that. I think it got a little better with season two. I think the world/concept of the show is what pulls me in so much

4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Knowing nothing about this show other than its based on A "What If" scenario of the AXIS winning WWII, I binged both seasons and was pleasantly surprised at the science fiction twist. Very cool. Can't wait for/hope there is a season 3.

5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Making my way through season two now. Enjoying it so far!

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Nearing the end of season 1, and we're definitely hooked. It's a very crazy, scary concept.

7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I'm almost done season 2 and lucky for me won't have to wait very long for season 3.

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Almost done with season 1....man this shit is slow, plodding, and repetitive. So much stuff like her going all the way to see her sisters grave... and stuff like why aren't more people just being wiped out/executed. Such boring main characters too (resistance)

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Just finished this series. So much potential and great ideas squandered by weird pacing.

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

just finished as well. Season 4 was SO much better than the rest but it was all wasted by that nothing-burger ending. The stuff with the civil rights in this world, the black communist party, and obviously the stars of the show, "the smith family" are all EXCELLENT. I want to see SO much more of that.

Show me more of "what is this world like if germany won WW2" and not "how do we get into the bunker" or "how do we get to john smith". So much of the show was wasted on stupid shit and they ignored all the most intriguing elements.

Juliana Crain has to be the most underdeveloped main character of all time