Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Making A Murderer (Netflix) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The thing about this whole situation is that, regardless of whether Avery did it, they did not prove he did it beyond a reasonable doubt. There’s boatloads of reasonable doubt there, whatever one's personal feelings are. Whether he did it or not, the prosecution just didn’t do their job, in fact they actively harmed their position through the way they and the cops handled the investigation.

2. BirdPerson May 18, 2018
    (Last edited: May 18, 2018)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

here's a question: if we believe that, regardless of who killed teresa halbach, she died between 2ish-5ish pm on oct 31...no one heard any gun shots?

oh my god i'm listening to kratz's opening statement in brendan's trial and if they cut her throat where is the blood evidence wtf wtf wtf i hate all this

"they had 5 days to clean up" dude i have seen people convicted by diatoms in water, tree dna, the born-on dating of a beer bottle, the tiniest microscopic specks of blood...just no god damn way. no way.

Anthony_ likes this.
  3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

at the end of the day, barb's eating a pretty big shit sandwich. either her son and her brother killed teresa halbach, or her other son and her husband did (imo)

Anthony_ likes this.
  4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i know we have some lawyers on this site. how often is a defense not allowed to offer alternative suspects? i always thought that was really, really fucked up for the judge not to allow that

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

riotspray and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yesssss

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm pumped. Although I wonder if I won't be as into it as the first season since I've been following along with the developments in the case fairly closely since season 1 came out.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So it's a continuation??

10. I am not sure I'll have the desire to watch this unless it seems like some drastic new information is actually available

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Very interested to see where this goes

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ready for this.

13. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Am I remembering this incorrectly, or was part 2 supposed to be the prosecution’s side of the case?

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I remember hearing this as well, and I'd really like if it was that. Would be amazing if they could have it where after S1 everyone was up in arms that he'd been convicted, and then after S2 everyone completely does a 180.

15. irthesteve

I think that was just what people wanted, not what the Season was "supposed to be about." This second part is actually about what happens after they are convicted.

16. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

As someone who thinks Avery (not sure about Dassey) is guilty as shit, I’m not all that excited for part 2. But I will be watching.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I think the cops did a lot of fucked up and illegal shit they should not have done, but I also think Avery is guilty, while Dassey is not. But who knows.

riotspray likes this.
  18. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Seeing the announcement of season 2 in the news feed immediately brought the face of the DA Kratz to my mind and now I'm annoyed. Fuck that guy

chewbacca110 and riotspray like this.
  19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

20. I'll watch it, but I've forgotten so many details of the case from the first season. I just remember feeling like the kid was coerced into a confession and that the doc viewed Avery as innocent, but after reading up some after S1 I was left feeling like he did it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. irthesteve

Yeah I don't remember many of the details either, but I remember that the documentary made a ton of solid points for how it couldn't be Steven. Reading afterwards I remember finding a few things that were suspicious, but never did I actually think he did it. Overall though, it seems like we'll never truly know

22. I remember there was a strong implication that law enforcement tampered with the crime scene or evidence, which was a big deal.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Trailer makes it seem they'll dive deeper into this as well.

24. drewinseries

Drew

Part 2 was still incredibly one sided, but it was really interesting to hear about the CD evidence from the hard drive of the computer in Bobby's room.

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I started the first ep of pt 2, but got sidetracked