Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Making A Murderer (Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah and his only alibi was a co-alibi with his step-dad that they "saw each other driving"

airik625 and Anthony_ like this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Just as I'm finally finishing the series. Lol

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I think sequel was the wrong word for them to use. It's more like a spinoff I guess.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Plus, I mean, who really wants to spend an entire miniseries with Ken Kratz? The guy is scum, regardless of how one feels about the Avery/Dassey case.

7. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I think Avery did it, so hearing Kratz’s side (for me) isn’t worse than the first season advocating for Avery. When all is said and done, it’s Avery’s two lawyers that come out looking really good in this. I never liked defense attorneys (probably because of OJ’s case) until seeing those guys work in a really honest and transparent way.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It's not about Kratz looking good or bad, or whether you think Avery did it or not. Kratz is a literal garbage person wholly apart from that. Did you not finish the series?

Ex-DA Ken Kratz's law license suspended in sexting scandal

irthesteve and airik625 like this.
  9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That guy is a real piece of work.

10. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I know about those things. I guess I should clarify that I meant I’ve re-watched the series despite being almost certain that Avery is guilty of rape/murder. Meaning that I’m still listening to his perspective even though I honestly believe he’s a monster. Which is why I would still watch something with Kratz even though he is clearly a terrible guy.

suicidesaints likes this.
  11. BirdPerson May 17, 2018
    (Last edited: May 17, 2018)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I'm halfway through episode 2 and they've done a fantastic job convincing me how bad this dude got boned by law enforcement, twice

edit: on ep 3. IQ of 70 but very much cognizant of the fact that poor people go to prison

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Weren’t we supposed to get a follow up or a similar series?

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

both, a season 2 and a series from the LE side.

fwiw, the attorney handling avery's appeal is the person i would want as my own lawyer in that situation. zellner's more than a bulldog

edit: this poor teenager.

14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

oh my god even this kid's defense attorney. wtf

15. BirdPerson May 17, 2018
    (Last edited: May 17, 2018)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

sorry guys i'm just going to keep bumping this as i go.

i'm on ep 5 now. brendan dassey falsely confessed. no doubt in my mind.no i'm not LE but yes i have watched hundreds if not thousands of true crime shows/docs and that kid was fed info and said what they wanted to hear. classic signs of false confession all over it. what i'm trying to figure out with avery is not that he was framed (sure seems like he was), it's who else had access to teresa halbach on that property.

bobby dassey might not have done it but he has clearly admitted being there and seeing her before she died sooooo

airik625 and supernovagirl like this.
  16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

anyone who has ever watched forensic files knows that if there's blood at a crime scene, the techs will find it. this poor kid is saying she was stabbed, had her throat cut, whatever, good lord, but no blood evidence anywhere? no, that does not happen.

airik625 likes this.
  17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Have you finished it yet?

18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

no I am just starting Ep 7 now. i still have no idea who actually killed this woman yet, but i know for sure brendan dassey had nothing to do with it. feel worse for him than avery right now

19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Be sure to watch The Staircase when you're done with this season. Netflix is releasing the original documentary series along with new information this summer. It's my favorite of all these types of shows.

irthesteve likes this.
  20. BirdPerson May 18, 2018
    (Last edited: May 18, 2018)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

that's about mike peterson, right? can't do it lol. i lived in durham from 2005-2015 and i've had my fill of real newscasts and stuff on the case. but it's no coincidence to me that two women in this guy's life ended up dead at the bottom of staircases

21. Dinosaurs Dish May 18, 2018
    Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Ah, okay, I hear ya.

You should spoiler tag that last sentence though.

22. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

now you gotta fix your quote :D

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  23. BirdPerson May 18, 2018
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

okay i'm very very interested to know what erased reasonable doubt in avery's trial. so far i see reasonable doubt all over. just the pure simple conflict of interest from the start.

edit; the prosecutor arguing that the cops must have killed her if they also planted the evidence is a fun leap. that sure as shit didn't need to be true. jesus, how did they find this dude guilty?

24. BirdPerson May 18, 2018
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

not enough evidence to show that he was the one who burned the corpse? huh.

question about ballistics tool mark evidence. i don't really remember them discussing that at all in what's been shown of the trial. but hey also just a bullet laying there no blood around it or possibly even on it, and certainly not anywhere in the garage but yet they say she was killed there...what in the hell.

edit 2: this answers my question:

25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

if there has been evidence of cleanup in the garage, the luminol would have fluoresced. did it?