Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

MAKE AP GREAT AGAIN

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by senatorlamb, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. senatorlamb

TAAAAAAAAAAATE?! where are you?! where's lopez?! wheres anybody? what have you done?! chorus fm?! you are SICK!

You have destroyed a decade of my history for this charade of a website. Where's the forums we helped build? where's the post count we strived hard for? where's the avatars we beautifully designed? I helped build Absolute Punk from nothing. In fact, I was the one who told you to drop the "the" in "theabsolutepunk.net". Blink 182 is rolling in their graves.

This moment going forward..I demand free and open elections for all positions on this website. Anton must be the interim President until the elections take place. Slade for Secretary of Defense. I demand a newbie forum. I demand a broken heart logo with slightly less blood. I demand Keith Horn blow the dust off his bizarro AP website design, to be the basis of AP 2.0.

My fellow AP'ers, lend me your ears. I saw the Lamb signal shine bright over this forums. these are some of our darkest days. but we shall overcome. Jason Zuckertate has not heard the last of me.

For the Senator has SPOKEN.

Matthewconte, shea, SLADE775 and 3 others like this.
  2. jorbjorb

7 rings

Well that was something.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

was it really called 'theabsolutepunk.net' to begin with?

Collin Skeen likes this.
  4. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Bourgeois liberalism isn't the answer, friend. The site should be democratically operated by the users.

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Jason Zuckertate was a nice touch.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It's like 2007 all over again.

7. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

I shall protect and lead with honor! (pants fall down as I awake from a drunken slumber)

8. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

:chin:

GettingSodas and Your Milkshake like this.
  9. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

Keith Horn.... Keith........ Horn.

10. alaskancurry

Am I the only one who's actually bummed AP is no more?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.