Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Makari - Hyperreal (August 3, 2018) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Jul 19, 2018.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Debut full-length album from the Orlando progressive post-hardcore band, and their first release with new lead vocalist Andy Cizek (also known for WVNDER and his popular YouTube channel).

FFO: Circa Survive, Closure in Moscow, Emarosa

bachna84 likes this.
  2. beachdude

I have an advance of this and it totally rules. Andy Cizek is a perfect fit for this band’s progressive yet groovy and catchy instrumentals, and he brings a lot more hookiness which makes the songs really stand out.

@Nate_Johnson @teebs41 @Colin Your Enthusiasm @KidLightning I feel like a lot of you guys would dig this band!

bachna84 and Nate_Johnson like this.
  3. beachdude

4. Theemoflamingo

Regular

excited for this!

beachdude42 likes this.
  5. beachdude

Have you heard any of their previous stuff with the past vocalists? Honestly I wasn’t a huge fan of Andy’s voice until more recently and was a little skeptical when he joined... but Control blew me away and the full album rules. He may actually be my favorite vocalist of the band already.

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

im in!!!!!!!

bachna84 and beachdude42 like this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

beachdude42 likes this.
  8. christsizedshoes

Trusted

Whoa this does sound a lot like early Closure on first blush. Will def give this a good listen when the LP drops

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

First time giving these guys a listen. Immediately digging this album and their sound.

beachdude likes this.
  10. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

beachdude likes this.
  11. beachdude

Really like Phantom. Surprised they dropped an acoustic song for their first track in a bit, but it’s quite gorgeous.

12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Not really into this one