Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mae Bringing EP Series to Vinyl

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Awesome. Kind of sucks that they basically have to put it all on two, would have preferred it with all of the free-flowing vibes of the different EPs. At least it means we avoid the piano recital of "Evening."

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. WANT

4. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Are these guys working on a new album too??

CMilliken likes this.
  5. CMilliken

Trusted

Excited to own this on vinyl. The Everglow is also being pressed again too.

6. CMilliken

Trusted

They've mentioned they are working on stuff. No idea if it's a handful of songs or an entire album.

7. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

They've appear to have working on it for a while, but I don't know what pictures are them rehearsing for live shows and them recording.

CMilliken likes this.
  8. armistice

Captain Vietnam: Bestower of Tumors

Do....saywhatnow? if(want_level == 'yaas') pls2....hang on...[​IMG]

coleslawed and CMilliken like this.
  9. CMilliken

Trusted

Head over to Spartanrecords.com. Sign up to get notified when The Everglow preorders go up. They said it should be this fall sometime.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Seasons is beautiful and I will fight you.

CMilliken likes this.
  11. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Anyone interested in a 1st Pressing of The Everglow still sealed? Picked it up thinking I'd get into vinyl collecting, but wasn't my thing.

12. metallikunt Sep 3, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 3, 2016)
    metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

HOLY SHIT!!! Been wanting this for years!

Doesn't look like much is cut from it. I wonder if Seasons I/II/III will be a joined together bonus track or if they'll be a digital download. Either way, super stoked to finally own this. I still believe it to be their best work. I have all 3 EPs joined together as one playlist and I get chills during Sleep Well when you can hear it calling back to the very first song.

EDIT: Looking at the track listing image, it makes me wonder if it'll be a triple disc. It would make sense after all, considering it was 3 EPs. This would mean they could show all 3 artworks also. I feel like the last disc will be Seasons I / II and III as a bonus track on one side and maybe an etched logo on the other side. Hoping this to be true but I'll wait and see.

13. minty901

Hey now. Look at you. Way cool.

Evening is their best work. Everglow is a close second. Everything else I can take or leave to be honest.

14. aerials

Evening is a masterwork, that's for sure. I can't wait to get it on vinyl.

The Everglow will always be #1 in my heart though. Few albums have ever held so much meaning for me. I love it so much.