Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mae – “5 Light Years” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 25, 2018.

1. brothemighty

Trusted

I'm hearing the Death Cab now

2. jeremyfromva

They just released the lyric video yesterday:

It was better to start with something. Together we'd play, but then we both left off with something the right way.

And when the sunsets lost its wonder, together we've paid. With broken hearts and eyes of thunder, but no rain. The wrong pain, yeah. True, wasted love, sustained in doubt. Pretend we turn the key.

I'm 5 light years from you calling my name.

Table games have come with a price. Where it takes us, God and the dealer wise. It makes love fools of us, but no shame. You are the wrong game, yeah. True tastes of love, but laced with doubt. So elementary.

I'm 5 light years from you calling my name. Goodbye my love if I don't see you again. I'm 5 light years from you calling my name.

All spades, three cards, freeways four hearts, and all we played was "WAR". Yet, it came along the wrong way. Yes, it was the long way. If grace and love sustain throughout, we tend to hold those keys.

Goodbye my love if I don't see you again. I'm 5 light years from you calling my name. (repeat)

3. Spazzy McGee

Regular

Another tune!

stringerebrock likes this.
  4. brothemighty

Trusted

Keeping 2004 alive