Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Madonna Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Madonna Louise Ciccone (born August 16, 1958) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She achieved popularity by pushing the boundaries of lyrical content in mainstream popular music and imagery in her music videos, which became a fixture on MTV. Madonna is known for reinventing both her music and image, and for maintaining her autonomy within the recording industry. Music critics have acclaimed her musical productions, which have generated some controversy. Often referred to as the "Queen of Pop", she is often cited as an influence by other artists.

2. I've been on a massive Madonna kick over this past like ... 4 or 5 days. I will listen to something else and then come back to something in her discography. I kinda fell out of love with her in the early 2000s after being a big fan of the late 80s and early 90's ... so I missed basically Music through Rebel Heart. It's been like discovering treasure or something, so many albums to pour through and enjoy.

3. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

You definitely need to check out Confessions and American Life, some of her best and my faves

4. nchlsnwtn

Regular Prestigious

my dad's music tastes hasn't changed since the 80s so i'm really educated on artists like Madonna and even saw her live twice. I get shit from my friends for it but whatever. I really like Hard Candy. Pharrell, Timbaland, JT, and even Kanye all collaborated with her on that album; great stuff!

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Been diving into her discography the past couple of weeks. The early stuff is obviously great pop, but Music, Confessions, American Life, and Rebel Heart are some great later-career works.