Mad Men (AMC) TV Show • Page 24

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm a mouse duh Supporter

2. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

3. Fletchaaa

Regular Supporter

Watching this for the first time, I can't believe I've never watched before this is really great. On season 2

Dinosaurs Dish and OotyPa like this.
  4. RaginCajun

it made amc a real station. walking dead, breaking bad, and all the rest have don draper to thank.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  5. Fletchaaa

Regular Supporter

I kind of hate most or the characters but feel for them too kind of like succession on HBO. Also cool seeing a few people I've seen on other shows in this probably where they got their start.

6. Fletchaaa

Regular Supporter

Probably forgettable but I can't believe Duck just left Chauncey outside the building

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Definitely not forgettable. That scene is so good

Dinosaurs Dish and Fletchaaa like this.
  8. SmashRipsaw

Formerly Prestigious

I've been re-watching this with my wife every night lately. This show is just so watchable. The characters are so interesting and complex, and the historical context of everything adds a lot to the show.

9. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Hmm breaking bad only started 6 months after Mad Men so I'm sure it was in production before Mad Men ever started airing. But yeah, both shows really helped boost AMC

10. Dinosaurs Dish

an oak tree

This show is a vortex and time machine. It’s essentially perfect. Enjoy.

11. Fletchaaa

Regular Supporter

Well that was a great show. I don't know how I feel about the ending but it's definitely overall one of the better shows I've watched.

Also as Sally aged I realized she's Sabrina lol