Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Mad Men (AMC) TV Show • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Was starting to forget that Don is the worst until he isn’t able to appreciate Tomorrow Never Knows... yup he sucks.

2. Serh

@TiredOfSeth Prestigious

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Resident bad boy Supporter

:verysad:

4. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Re-watching for the 4th time. I think I like the original Sterling Cooper office better. Not as fancy or modern, but the geography of the office is more familiar.

oldjersey likes this.
  5. Im realizing this show is just as easy to rewatch as sopranos for me. I could legitimately have it on loop, at least an episode per week, for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

6. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Don should’ve married Dr. Faye.

That is all.

CarpetElf, Ken, Cameron and 2 others like this.
  7. Morrissey

Trusted

His decision to choose Megan over Faye is central to who he is and what his priorities are.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The actress who plays Faye is also really good. Though Jessica does a good job with what they give her.

9. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Very true. He is incapable of being a good partner. Although he has a “type”, the weak link in all of his relationships is himself, specifically his inevitable descent into self sabotage.

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Never noticed that Dr. Faye is played by the same woman who plays Mrs. Wheeler in Stranger Things, neat!

Ken and a nice person like this.
  11. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Don’s non-sexual relationships with Peggy and Joan are so much more genuine than with any of his sexual partners. Not saying he isn’t a jerk to them too, but a more lovable jerk

Dinosaurs Dish and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

This became apparent after re-watching “The Suitcase”, btw. One of the 5 best episodes of the series.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  13. Dinosaurs Dish

an oak tree

Don and Peggy is arguably my favorite relationship in any series ever.

AWasteOfATime likes this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.