Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Machine Gun Kelly – “Bloody Valentine” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tobytobes

Regular

For whatever reason, I like Pop Punk MGK. That's all I have to add to the video, haha.

3. Serh May 20, 2020
    (Last edited: May 20, 2020)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

megan fox sighting, nearly a full decade after the LTWYL video

4. AMC

Regular

Hasn't aged a second either.

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This song is so fucking catchy. Forgot about Megan Fox tbh. But I like this video a lot. Really interested in pop punk MGK.

Kuri44 and VivaLaPopPunk like this.
  6. VivaLaPopPunk

Regular

This song rocks. I could careless about Megan Fox, but this song is a banger. I'm looking forward to hearing more from MGK during his venture into pop punk. So far it sounds extremely promising!

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Crazy I never listened to this guy until the song he brought out with Yungblud and Travis Barker. This song is very catchy and a great music video too

8. pbueddi

Trusted

Any idea when the album is supposed to come out? Im intrigued. Believe it or not, I really only first heard about/listened to MGK when "Rap Devil" came out and he had that feud with Eminem.

9. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm actually looking forward to this album. The two tracks that we've heard (assuming "I Think I'm Ok" is on it too) are both pretty good.

The Late Show with James Corden performance (featuring Travis) is pretty good too. Linked below.

10. tobytobes

Regular

Tentative is Aug 5th, but who knows with how things are getting delayed now.

pbueddi likes this.
  11. I feel like I'm in middle school again with this song title and overall vibe

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

I Think I’m Okay was on his last album Hotel Diablo in 2019.

13. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Oh, ok. Well nevermind then!

btr likes this.
  14. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

This track has been my vibe this summer