Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mac Miller - Circles (January 17, 2020) Album • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tdlyon, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

yup, March 30 I think they go up on streaming?

2. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

20th

Rowan5215 likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Gonna try to wait until my vinyl comes

4. Rowan5215

deluxe is out on streaming now, hope you all love "Floating" as much I do :heart:

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah... these two songs should have been on the album in the first place. As much as I love Once a Day, Floating is such a better ending, feels like a great companion piece to So It Goes, plus the whole floating/swimming theme

I really hope these aren't the last officially released Mac songs. I'm not asking for new albums, just give us some singles every once in a while, as a way to sort of "check in" or something. He has hundreds of unreleased songs

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Rowan5215

damn right it has

8. chris

Trusted Supporter

Fuck yeah

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this mixtape came out I think around my high school graduation year and I’m just feeling nostalgic listening to it

all those skate sessions I had thinking I could be a skater listening to this

Rowan5215 likes this.
  11. Rowan5215

"Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza" still a banger after all these years

Aaron Mook likes this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy shit did they actually clear all those samples, especially Kool-Aid? He was in a lawsuit over that song for years even though it was a free tape

Highly recommend this tape too if you haven't heard it, definitely his best pre-Macadelic work

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

My vinyl came today! Honestly forgot I preordered it lol but it's going to make an amazing addition to the collection

14. Rowan5215

drunk and Mac listening and I would like to posit that taking his leaks into consideration he had one of the craziest discogs ever

like an entire mixtape 2014-era leaked last week and it's fucking incredible. the quality of the stuff he chose not to release... absolutely blows my mind. fuck this dude was fucking talented and I miss him

15. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Where is this mixtape? Couldn’t find anything on Kingdom and DatPiff

16. Rowan5215

ah damn someone was compiling all the leaks into one site but it's been taken down :/

everything has kind of trickled out a few songs at a time so you won't find anything on KL or sites like that. honestly I've just been grabbing songs off dbree as they leak, it's time consuming though

edit: when I'm back at my laptop I can share everything I have (which is a pretty massive backlog of songs lol), won't be for a few days tho

JBoch, PatRFinley and trevorshmevor like this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I absolutely love I Can See and I never see anyone talking about that song

The production is immaculate and the chorus is amazing

cherrywaves and mad like this.
  18. About time, but I'm finally diving into his discography. Starting from the beginning, I enjoyed most of The High Life and really like K.I.D.S so far.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

one of my favesss

tdlyon likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Keep us updated as you go!!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  21. cherrywaves

Trusted

probably my favorite song on the record

tdlyon likes this.
  22. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I found some of the recent leaks on Youtube and they're incredible. Mac is such a damn legend.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  23. Rowan5215

lol I completely and totally forget I posted about sharing those earlier in this thread, sorry folks

anyways, it doesn't have links but this website is easily the best resource for keeping track of all his stuff, it's up-to-date: listentomac.org — Chronological Mac Miller Discography

PM me if you want any more info though

24. Absolutely love Swimming and have been meaning to this record more. Got a Christmas bonus and spontaneously pulled the trigger on the Swimming in Circles vinyl set. Listening to "Come Back to Earth" still feels like a fucking hug. I miss Mac and I miss people.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This still ended up being my second favorite album of the year

There's been rumblings of another posthumous album and I can't help but be excited even though I'm usually against that kind of thing. I trust Mac's family to handle anything they release as respectfully as they did this album though