Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mac Miller - Circles (January 17, 2020) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tdlyon, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

[​IMG]

tracklist from iTunes. no "Buttons", "Programs" or "Conversation Pt. 2" is a bummer, but the songs there that have already leaked are incredible

deluxe CD/vinyl has two bonus tracks too

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. it's not fucking fair - Mac left this world too soon. What a fucking talent

this is one of his best tracks ever.

CAC3 and JBoch like this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

glad this song got officially released. I remember listening to the leak so many times before it kept getting taken down.

this album is going to be something.

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, this song is amazing. Sounds like nothing he's done before and the atmosphere and production are phenomenal. The video made me really emotional seeing new footage of him and hearing his voice, this album is going to be a rough listen

5. CAC3

Dog

Man, I cannot stop listening to this track. One of my favorite songs Mac has ever made. I feel lucky that we had him at all, but it would've been so exciting to see what he did musically with the rest of his life.

6. Rowan5215

"so tired of being so tired, why I gotta build something beautiful just to go set it on fire?"

dammit

CAC3 and mad like this.
  7. P4k calling this "underwhelming" makes me irrationally angry lol. Subdued, yes, but not underwhelming in the slightest imo.

8. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

P4K really loves pissing in everyone's cereal

9. Rowan5215

Apple Music updated with the track times now. 12 songs at 48 minutes, his shortest album since Blue Slide Park

10. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Good. Part of what makes Divine Feminine and Swimming so good is they’re both concise and cohesive. Watching Movies and GO:OD AM suffer from being too long

11. Horrorca

Trusted

Movies is an amazing cinematic (pun not intended, maybe) experience that works extraordinarily well as a cohesive experience IMO

imthesheriff likes this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah Watching Movies is perfect

It's also only 62 minutes, hardly overlong for a rap album imo

13. PauLo

43% Burnt

Watching Movies got me into Mac because it had a FlyLo beat and a Bronson feature haha. It tails off towards the end, though. Swimming and TDF are far more consistent.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I actually think Faces is one of the most consistent projects that are over an hour long ever. It's like 90 minutes and I wouldn't cut anything from it

15. Rowan5215

"Gees" and "Matches" are way too bad for that album to be perfect

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

We're fighting now

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Love this song, love this video.
    Happy to see such strong streaming numbers for this already. Would be great if Mac can top his Billboard 100 peak one last time.

solxace and CAC3 like this.
  18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Does this have any chance against Halsey this week?

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Super overlooked, really powerful song

Rowan5215 likes this.
  20. Rowan5215

that and "Avocado" are so fucking good

tdlyon likes this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I just listened to both Run-On Sentences tapes back to back, such great background music

Rowan5215 likes this.
  22. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Guys. We get a new Mac album in less than 20 hours. Can't wait to get all emotional when I throw this on before bed tonight.

mad and Rowan5215 like this.
  23. Rowan5215

this record is either going to fix my state of mind the past few weeks or make it 100x fucking worse

excited to find out which!

Aaron Mook, mad and JBoch like this.
  24. PauLo

43% Burnt

I have an early start tomorrow and i'm really fucking tired, so i'm fully expecting to be crying on the bus on the way to work in the morning!

Aaron Mook and JBoch like this.
  25. MacbethSin

Regular

Mannnn