Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lydia Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ben Lee, Apr 12, 2016.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Ooooh, definitely interested.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. what

Regular

Mmmhmmm Illuminate is hitting the spot tonight. Every one should listen to it this weekend and think about how perfect it is.. goodnight.

js977 likes this.
  3. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Did Illuminate ever get the pressing they were talking about? I picked up This December from BTR but never heard if Illuminate was getting pressed.

4. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Nope, think they first mentioned it like two years ago too. Not sure if their departure from 8123 affected that or if it was something they were working on independently.

5. ramres

They've been signed to a new label called Weekday Records. News post says they have a new record out in the fall.

js977 likes this.
  6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

here's hoping this album is way more Past Life and a lot less Paint My Mind. assuming they stay on the pop/synthy track, that is.

ramres likes this.
  7. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I'm in the group who has loved every album they've done, so I'm excited for this.

ramres likes this.
  8. Ben Lee

He had mentioned that a while back that he was "going into the studio to make the album he's wanted to make for a long time."

I'm a big fan of Run Wild, along with This December and Illuminate, so I'm really curious to see how this comes out.

bradsonemanband and ramres like this.
  9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

i came around to Devil and appreciate it for what it is, and i liked Run Wild a lot. I don't want illuminate pt. 2, and i think both albums have some of their best, but each also has several moments that just kill whole songs for me.

10. didn't care for the last one at all after being really fond of Devil. we'll see

11. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I've been looking everywhere but can't find a tracklist. It will be some version of this though.

Lydia Setlist at Trees, Dallas

The track order could be different, and they might have cut a couple songs. But I don't know for sure. I would love it if all 14 are on the album.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. Ben Lee

I hope they include We'll Never Die on that album. I didn't even realize they were playing that live and it's such a fun song!

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

i'm very happy with 1, 2, and 4, but only 4 songs??

15. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Wait, the live album is only 4 songs?

16. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I kinda regret buying this now. $15 for a 4 song live EP is kind of shitty.

17. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Someone on fb asked for the track listing and leighton posted that image. Yea I kinda wish I'd waited to see if it was available digitally but it also sold out already so idk. At least it's autographed I guess. Really surprised they wouldn't announce the track list first if its so short.

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

CD came in today; i can confirm it's 4 songs

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  19. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Yeah, my CD came a few days ago.

I will say, I really like the 4 versions of these songs so I'm not mad... But at the same time, I like them so much I kinda am mad there aren't more. :crylaugh:

Also, the band is in the studio now.

js977 likes this.
  20. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

yea its too short and hospital is reduced by 20-30 seconds. also the background music is a little too quiet, but I'm glad i have these. solid song selections.

21. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

They posted a teaser on fb saying Fall 2017. Too far away.

22. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Purely speculation, but, Lydia is in the studio right now... And States isn't (as far we know)... So, maybe Mindy is doing some vocals with Lydia? Maybe...?

AlwaysEvolving21 and ramres like this.
  23. ramres

me: *pretends like it's probably not for a solo project even though that's more likely*

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  24. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

She also replied to Leighton on twitter earlier.... it's totally confirmed now.... right? pls? :crylaugh:

ramres likes this.