Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Luke Cage (Netflix) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Davjs

Trusted

Also I love that they kept the Club music scenes in like the first season. I know they don't serve a story purpose, but I just love the music and could watch live music footage all day lol.

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I like how it weaves in and out from a musical performance to a montage to the current scene

Davjs likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

Yeessss!

On Ep 4 now and the guitar solo from the band on this one is insane haha, love it!

I think there has been one in every ep so far.

4. Davjs

Trusted

Iron Fist is actually pretty cool so far in here, I'm liking it and hope it sticks.

"Power Man and Iron Fist? I Like it. That's def going on a t-shirt" lol

Kingjohn_654 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

Don't mean to spam, but the Patty Cake move between them two is pretty awesome.

6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Enjoying the season. But holy Shit the fire CGI in ep 10 was so bad and they kept lingering on it.

Davjs likes this.
  7. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I know it was bad, but when there was no cut, it just magnified the horror of the moment. That entire scene made my jaw drop. The cold blooded violence was unexpected. It was really a turning point.

8. SteveLikesMusic

Yea, I found the shooting of the innocent bystanders to be really disturbing in today’s climate.

9. Davjs

Trusted

I found both the "child of rape" talk between Mariah and her daughter and the restaurant massacre both super shocking and was not expecting that kind of dark from this show. Getting that reaction from me means it worked right? Esp after seeing the brutality of the Punisher before hand.

stayillogical likes this.
  10. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Just finished this and I enjoyed it for the most part. One of the best Marvel Netflix series they've done. It certainly was unexpected where things were left off. Very interesting.

Davjs likes this.
  11. Davjs

Trusted

Right? If Defenders 2 comes out before LC season 3, that will be interesting to think how the other 3 think of him.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  12. I don't think Defenders is getting another season.

13. Davjs

Trusted

:tear:

14. SteveLikesMusic

It was bad.

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

That would certainly be interesting, particularly coupled with his relationship breakdown with Claire. However, like others I'm not expecting another series of The Defenders.

16. Davjs

Trusted

That's a bummer. Their interactions were a lot of fun and I thought it was a better season than JJ season 2 or Iron Fist. Oh well, I can't complain since we are getting more LC and DD in any form.

RyanPm40 and awakeohsleeper like this.
  17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Boringggggg

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I enjoyed defenders... for what its worth.

RyanPm40 and Davjs like this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I finished S2 a few weeks ago and enjoyed it, though like all of these shows it struggled to hold my attention sometimes. I must have completely missed the resolution to the Bush Master story because I have no idea what ended up happening to that character lol

I'm glad that Iron Fist S2 only has 10 episodes, I hope that carries to the rest of the shows

20. Jusscali

Still feel like this kind of sucks but episode 9 was really well done. Hoping it finished strong.

21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

He just escaped and got away. Once Mariah was dead he had no need to be in Harlem anymore.. for now. He will be back

tdlyon likes this.
  22. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I wouldn't mind if they combined Iron Fist with Luke Cage for a Heroes for Hire series.

Davjs likes this.
  23. Jusscali

Everyone kept saying how improved danny was but u found him just as intolerable. The dialogue is so awkward and just not believable in the slightest.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I thought it was fine but it was just one episode. The real test will be making it past episode two of his next season.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious