Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Luca Brasi - Everything Is Tenuous (February 12, 2021) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Leftandleaving, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

[​IMG]

2. BenSmith94

Trusted

Solid album. Not sure I love any of the songs just yet though. Regardless, a band more people on here should be getting into.

3. Leftandleaving

Yeah I’m surprised they’re not way bigger here

4. Took a long time for me to stop associating this lot with The Smith Street Band (eww) so I think I'm gonna listen to this tomorrow.

5. BenSmith94

Trusted

AFAIK, they don't really associate with TSSB anymore. Or rather, I haven't seen any reference/communication between the two bands on social media in a while and Luca Brasi seem to be fairly friendly with Camp Cope.

Carrow and WeWereGiants like this.
  6. WeWereGiants

Regular

I always know I’m getting a solid release with Luca Brasi, it’s nothing that amazes but it’s always solid and usually ends up in my most listened for the year. Remiss Of Me and Seasick are standouts for me

7. BenSmith94

Trusted

I think The Truth could be my favourite track from this album, but the line "I said the truth will set you straight, right after it fucks you in the face" is objectively the worst in their discography.

Tomozaurus likes this.
  8. Tomozaurus

Regular

I thought almost literally the exact same thing when that song came on today

9. Leftandleaving

does the opening of this album remind anyone else of the start of a decade under the influence

10. soggytime

Trusted

Very solid enjoyable album! Glad I found these guys

11. BenSmith94

Trusted

This album is fine for me. Not as good at Stay or ITIAWGTB. Solid but unspectacular.