Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Love (Netflix) TV Show • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 7, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I love and hate how quick and easy it is to blow through a series of 30-minute episodes. Awesome for instant gratification, but then it's over before ya know it.

imthesheriff likes this.
  2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

It results in me watching many more series as a whole, but then I almost completely forget the entirety of what happened in the show by the time the next seasons come. Even when Netflix includes recaps for new seasons, it just results in making watching the new season palatable. I don’t actually remember any of the stuff from the recap. Might as well be watching it for the first time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Have we ranked the movie songs yet? While You Were Sleeping is my favorite.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yes, it’s always been my problem with binge watching. I have such a love/hate relationship with it. But now it’s hard to wait a week for ‘non binge’ shows (HBO, FX, AMC, etc) because if you have to wait a week for each episode, it’s easier to lose interest just because now we’re trained to watch 3 to 4 episodes in one sitting.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Wow, just finished episode 11 of season 3. Gus's speech to his family might have made everything worth it. I've been so annoyed all series long at this false idea that he's the healthy one when he's really not. That scene was cathartic.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I actually wish episode 11 would have been the series finale.

bobby_runs likes this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally got around to the last season over the last few days and I fucking loved it, just like I do the rest of this show. I think A Day from S2 might be my favorite episode from the first two seasons and I love how this season was like that for the majority; Gus and Mickey being a great couple and getting along for the whole thing, turning what used to be a pretty emotionally draining show into a feelgood show for a good portion of it, was great imo.

Gillian Jacobs is easily the highlight of the series but the whole cast is great, and I hope we get to see the supporting cast in a lot more things.

I did like the ending a lot, Gus and Mickey lining up their future in the second to last episode and then the ending of the finale was great for closure while still leaving it open imo. There maybe could have been one more season about married life/maybe having a baby but I think this was more than satisfying.

I'm gonna miss these characters a lot

Aaron Mook and imthesheriff like this.
  8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I thought the last season was really great and perhaps the most streamlined.

imthesheriff likes this.
  9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gill is apparently hanging out with some of the cast today or maybe that's an old picture idk, it was in her stories

10. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Gilly!

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Finally watched the final season this week, ended really nicely! I'll miss this show

12. irthesteve

Please tell me I'm not the only person who had no idea that Jordan Rock is Chris Rock's brother?!?!?

[​IMG]

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My mind is blown

14. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Seriously??

As in you seriously didn’t know that??

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  15. irthesteve

why would I?!?!?! Does he always wear a "Chris Rock is my brother" shirt that I keep missing?!!??!?!?!!?!?

16. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Umm yes he does actually. Rewatch the show.

17. irthesteve

That's what I get for watching the show through my phone! Fuckin' millennials, ya know?

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I also didn't know and now I'm wondering if he literally wears a "chris rock is my brother" shirt

irthesteve likes this.
  19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Woah, mind blown.

20. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

If you like this show and the Friday the 13th movies you should be listening to Paul Rust’s podcast about them!

In Voorhees We Trust With Gourley and Rust

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I learned it during the first season and then I couldn't unsee it. His mannerisms are super similar and he has a similar way of talking too, just toned down lol

imthesheriff and irthesteve like this.
  22. irthesteve

I retrospectively understand what you mean, completely

imthesheriff and tdlyon like this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly I thought he was his son not brother.

24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

a million people assumed Donald Glover was Danny Glover’s son back in the day and i think that was a lot of people’s lesson not to assume a famous PoC with the same last name as another is a descendant haha

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I had no idea he was Chris' brother but then I also never learned the actor's name anyway so that's on me