Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serenity Now, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

[​IMG]

An American animated web series, the eighteen episode first season was first released on Netflix on March 15, 2019. It's kind of like Black Mirror but animated, shorter, and more adult themed. Produced by David Fincher, Tim Miller, & others. It's good. Let's discuss.

2. Davjs

Trusted

Only have 3 left, but man has this been a cool ride. Loving all the animation, even on the shorts that I don't care for too much. I really hope Netflix orders more!

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

renewed

4. Davjs

Trusted

Great news. What a great series

5. Serenity Now

I think back on the episode about the robot artist a lot. Guess it left a mark on me. The story and the style of the animation really complimented each other very well.

coleslawed and Crisp X like this.
  6. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

season 2 is out

Serenity Now likes this.
  7. Serenity Now

Had no idea!

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

watched the first 5 eps, pretty solid. the art is absolutely stunning at points.

9. Serenity Now

yea I agree. just finished S2. incredibly beautiful animation.

10. S3 was great. Eps 2, 4, 6, and 9 were the standouts for me. Ep 2 was directed by David Fincher!

coleslawed and Serenity Now like this.
  11. The first season never really stuck with me outside of "Zima Blue," which is great short, but I wanted to get caught up on this. Season 2 was mostly hit or miss for me, but "The Tall Grass," "The Drowned Giant," and the Christmas episode were all really good. I'm three episodes into the new season, and episodes 2 and 3 are up there with "Zima Blue" as the best this show has been.

12. Serenity Now

this show should be called "black mirror but animated"

13. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Jigaro is def my favorite of the new season.