Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Louis C.K. Announces New Film

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Nice, pretty awesome people in this. Definitely will watch.

3. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Cool

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

Will watch for sure.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

I can’t look at him the same way after those sexual abuse allegations, proven or not. Still enjoy his work but can’t help but feel like he’s gonna get Cosbyed hard one day. Just makes me uncomfortable that the allegations come from multiple respected, established female comedians and that the only time he addressed the rumors he didn’t exactly deny them.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

What established comedians specifically named him? I remember some people thinking Jen Kirkman was talking about him but she denied it was him

7. sammyboy516 Aug 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 17, 2017)
    sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

It was her, that was definitely who she was referring to, as well as I believe the two women from Garfunkel and Oates and Roseanne Barr, who admittedly didn’t have firsthand experience of his alleged actions but gave a pretty detailed interview where she says it’s kind of known in the comedy world and that she has female comedian friends who have experienced it. It’s kind of like, where there’s smoke...

tdlyon and Aaron Mook like this.