Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LOST TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

It was also the ten year anniversary of the season three finale

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I just want to reiterate that any fan of LOST who isn't watching The Leftovers right now is really, really making a poor life decision.

3. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Been saying that for the past three years.

4. irthesteve

Duhhhhhhh :-)

thedrudo likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

My boss and I are massive Dark Tower fans and I told he should watch LOST cause I see a lot of inspirations taken from TDT and wow, it is both hilarious and awesome to talk to someone who has not seen LOST in 2017. I envy him.

Oskarr, Larry David and irthesteve like this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

We're the same distance in time right now from the lost series premiere than the premiere was to the moon landing. Just let that sink in.

7. irthesteve

wtf YO

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Can you not

supernovagirl and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

maybe with some time travel..

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Should i rewatch? I've never watched a series a second time and with a show like lost....haha idk I know everything already

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I've only rewatched it once and it was nearly as exhilarating as the first. Been working towards a third.

12. irthesteve

I think I re-watched twice, and honestly it might be even better now that you know everything. So many little things happen and you connect to the future. So many other things you may have forgotten about, and no waiting between weeks so you can plow through the episodes

13. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

I've rewatched 6 times. The 2nd-4th are the best--maybe even better than the 1st. You pick up on so many little things it's awesome. Highly recommend rewatching.

14. Yeah I need to do a re-watch down the line. I finally finished Battlestar with my GF for like the 4th time and that show (especially the first two seasons) is much better to watch on multiple viewings. There's stuff I caught and forgot about even on my 4th watch.

There's only so many shows I can re-watch on a binge but this is one of them for sure.

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

LOST is real you guys. there was a deck that collapsed with a bunch of people on it in Montana. this is how it begins.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  16. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Starting my fourth rewatch today. It's been almost three years since the last one. I love returning to this show.

17. marsupial jones

HOLY SHIT.

Watching the "Saw" Kill Count and Miles and Ben are in the film. but the "holy shit" moment is that Ben's character says, "the patient's name is John, and he's a very interesting person".

HOW FUCKING WILD IS THAT. of all the names, the patient's (Jigsaw) name is JOHN and it's BEN saying that around a year or two before Ben is on LOST (and obviously has his great back and forth relationship with John Locke).

18. Pseudo!

Regular

So why were sun lapidus and Ben seperated from the others? Because they weren't canidates? Did it ever matter if Aaron was raised by another or was it just claires own insecurities?

supernovagirl likes this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Are there any good books done about Lost? Perhaps connecting everything and giving background information??

20. Pseudo!

Regular

I remember there being such a book, but since it was commissioned by the show it had the same unanswered questions. I'm sure there's a book somewhere with fan theories but I'm not convinced most of the lesser mysteries have a satisfying explanation that tracks with the rest of the series.

21. marsupial jones

There's the LOST Encyclopedia, but I don't know if it answered any questions or was more of a recap thing. It's been a number of years since I looked through it but I do remember it wasn't very deep / detailed which was disappointing

22. TedSchmosby

Trusted

There's a pretty thick book all about the religious themes in the show

23. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I still maintain that season 1 is the best first season of any show ever.

24. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Season 1 is my favourite season of any show ever

inwaves likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Fuck, is Lost gonna be my next series re-watch once I finish 30 Rock?

chewbacca110 and coleslawed like this.