Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LOST TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The 3rd episode aside, this was the only show I've seen start to finish. It was such an incredible experience

2. I've been doing a rewatch and it's the first time since the show ended. Season 5 was really tough for me to get through. I don't know if it holds up for me overall. The first three seasons are really great. After that there are some great moments but it falls flat for me.

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I was sort of like that when I missed the first three seasons when they aired. My friend let me borrow them on DVD (back before it was streaming on Netflix) and I went through them in a month.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Season 4 and 5 have their moments. Season 5 allowed Jeremy Davies to shine a bit more. And he's great so season five is alright by me.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  5. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

I have yet to find a show that gives me the same feeling that this one does. I would love to experience it again for the first time.

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I should have followed Desmond's example and held off on watching the last episode, instead saving it so it's the last piece of media I consume before I die

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Desmond is amazing.

Petit nain des Îles and inwaves like this.
  8. Crisp X Feb 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 20, 2017)
    Desmond is one of my favorite characters of all time. My dream is to become 1 % as cool as him.

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. And Hurley is such a heartwarming and adorable person.

10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Might go to Hawaii next year, and if so I need to tour the LOST locations. Dream come trueeee

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Lost got better for me on the 2nd run through (although I still loved it the first time I watched it, and nothing compares to not knowing what's going to happen next). But the second time I watched it I was able to connect the themes better and I felt like I understood what was going on a little better. The show made a lot more sense than people give it credit for.

12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

There's one fatal flaw in that plan. Like getting hit by a bus or something. Then you'll never know.

13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I want to re-watch it all the way through this summer. I always remembered loving season five.

14. TedSchmosby

Trusted

But isn't that the fatal flaw for all plans that don't start with, "Well, first I'll get hit by a bus..."

15. delvec19

Trusted

Exactly what happened when I did my re-watch with my girlfriend. We flew through seasons 1-4, but once all the time travel and flashforwards/sideways stuff started happening she completely lost interest. I'll still probably finish it again though, just may need to be on my own lol.

16. I don't blame people who dropped out at certain points. There's a true disconnect between S1-3 and S4-6. They suddenly went all crazy on us and amped up the science fiction/fantasy aspects. S5 was especially hard to follow for me.

17. inwaves

I think seasons 4 and 5 are my favorite seasons. I was fully on board when they went full steam ahead with the science fiction aspects of the show.

18. S4 is so good

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I went to the crash site and the Others camp and it was pretty fuckin cool

20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

need to convince my gf to watch this with me. she's never seen it, and I blazed through seasons 1-4 so fast I'm don't remember much,

21. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I love season 5. Jack's arc is especially great in that we finally see him complete his transition from being a man of science to a man of faith. I really like all the time travel stuff and I kind of just enjoyed that the show was all over the place during season 5. I thought it was probably the most exciting, fast paced season. 316 is one of my favourite episodes to rewatch.

22. inwaves

Oh, you've gotta. Vicariously experiencing the show through other people is so much fun.

23. The Richard origin episode in season 6 might be my favorite of the last two seasons

24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Just finished Walkabout. Roommate is officially hooked.

inwaves likes this.
  25. Richard's eyebrows are actors on their own.

supernovagirl, coleslawed and inwaves like this.