Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

LOST TV Show • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Philll

Trusted

Yeah this is kinda my feeling. I think if the story just ends on the island with those finals scenes then the 6 seasons conclude really clearly. As soon as you add in the afterlife stuff then, let's face it, it plays right into the whole purgatory theory that the showrunners had been pushing against the whole time. Imo it deliberately muddies the waters for the sake of giving us some warm fuzzies at the thought of everyone being reunited.

All that said, I'm not unhappy with the ending, it was incredibly touching. But was it necessary? I'm not sure.

Kyle Max likes this.
  2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

It’s funny, you know what bothered me more than any of the flash sideways stuff? The Lighthouse. How in god’s name did nobody stumble upon that thing before.

5Stories and Philll like this.
  3. Philll

Trusted

lol stuff like that I'm more willing to give a pass. You can make the same argument about The Source. I can suspend my disbelief for that though.

Kyle Max likes this.
  4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just found out about this bar in Barcelona. Neat.

68E29015-5736-4435-AF31-71EC43142C7B.jpeg BD54DDF0-2EF0-4DC6-826F-65987233C866.jpeg F722F8A8-4B25-48D2-B6B5-FF610557FF0B.jpeg C4A0292F-F4DA-4BC0-B7EE-00F34A52105A.jpeg

5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

We have to go back!

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

So, thats whats in the hatch?

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Pseudo!

Regular

Only fools are enslaved by time and space

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

that's amazing

9. GBlades

Trusted

That's fantastic. Trip to Barcelona when i can!

10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

BHARMA

oldjersey likes this.
  11. Driving2theBusStation

Regular

Thought about this show for the first time in years, maybe close to when the final season aired. How well does it hold up?

12. GBlades

Trusted

I rewatched it with my younger sister recently and i enjoyed it more than the first time, mainly because i was looking for stuff. It does have a few episodes where it drags but those really powerful moments make up for it. Still liked the ening, not the worst BUT not the best either. The series as a whole still holds up for me.

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

If anyone here has not yet watched Dark, I highly highly recommend it.

14. 5Stories

Regular

Agreed - Dark is incredible and perfect for Lost fans who are happy to go down the rabbit hole.

SpyKi likes this.
  15. irthesteve

Yep, so good

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

17. irthesteve

if anyone actually thinks they were dead the whole time, they didn't watch the show and only read internet articles

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

they very nearly said "were we dead the whole time?" "no, you idiot" verbatim IN THE FINALE

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really don't get why people thought that. Like did they think the island was purgatory 1 and the sideways was purgatory 2? Doesn't even make sense

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

why are they still writing these articles tbh

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

That's what I was wondering lol. I was ilke, hmm is this an old article? Is it the anniversary of some date of the show or something?

Matt likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Why didn't I know about that bar when I visited Barcelona! That place looks sick

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

24. irthesteve

unreal

25. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Okay let’s go

phaynes12 and SmithBerryCrunch like this.