Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lost Under Heaven (LUH) - Love Hates What You Become (January 18, 2019) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by matthaber, May 2, 2018.

1. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

this is so soon that I’m just gonna avoid shit

matthaber likes this.
  2. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

this was... interesting. Nothing grabbed me on my first listen outside of the singles which i think are all 10/10

3. matthaber

Title Track was beautiful however

4. username

hey you lil piss baby

Too bad nothing on this is really like $oro. I think I like it for the most part though.

matthaber likes this.
  5. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

A lot of good songs but if the whole thing would have been like $oro it would be top 10 for the year

matthaber likes this.
  6. matthaber

7. 5Stories

Regular

Woah.

8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

OF COURSE I find a band I've never heard of before and am getting blown away - only to find you three already here @matthaber @yung_ting @username

yung_ting, username and matthaber like this.
  9. matthaber

Have you never listened to WU LUF before ?!?!? (also Lost Under Heaven are amazing!!)

10. username

hey you lil piss baby

Squad

yung_ting, sean_rugy and matthaber like this.
  11. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

have not heard WU LUF. this came up on AM as “you might also like” for Rot Forever so I checked it out. “I&I” hit me immediately. going through the 2016 album and this one now.

matthaber likes this.
  12. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I'm glad you found this, they're so great! Definitely check out WU LYF also, album is a cult classic and it's more rock-oriented

sean_rugy likes this.
  13. matthaber

You got so much good stuff to check ! WU LYF was the singers first band and prob a top 10 albums ever for me. So def worth checking once you exhaust the two LUH albums

5Stories likes this.