Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lost In Space (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Honestly I think episode 1 is the best in the season. I don't hate it but if there was something else I was dying to watch I'd have chosen that over finishing lost in space.

2. GBlades

Trusted

I liked it for what it was. A fun, family space drama. The visuals were some of the best I've seen and the sci-fi was implemented well.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Yeah, it's fine. Nothing spectacular but nothing dreadful. I don't feel the need to binge it, but I know I will finish it.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I can't believe they got Parker posey for this part

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I watched 2 episodes of this at a friends house (I think eps 2 & 3? but maybe 3 &4 ) and I've found myself thinking about it enough to want to watch it all the way through

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This really should’ve been six episodes. Ten was too much for the plot.

7. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

are there any good podcasts out there talking about this show?

8. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

i thought this was pretty great up until those last moments. really just wish the Robinsons could catch a break and at least get to Alpha Centauri and settle down before the aliens caught up with them.

10. I stopped watching this after like the 4th episode so I'm picking it back up. Some of the acting in this is rough, especially will.

aspeedomodel and PeacefulOrca like this.
  11. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

I need to finish the first season. Got to episode 4-5 and just fell off. Really enjoyed it, but yeah acting was rough.

Also, I've seen the Will actor do circus performing locally and it really throws me off watching him in the show haha.

spiffa0 likes this.
  12. This show is exhausting. It's hard to continue to watch a show where nothing good ever happens.

13. I never got around to watching S2. Would people say it was on par with S1? Step up, step down?

14. Thought season two was pretty good. Just wish Parker Posey would get got

Joe likes this.
  15. Watched S2. Geez this family is just in constant crisis mode every episode haha.

16. Show is underrated. Excited for season 3.

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

haven’t watched past the first season because of this.

18. One month away

astereo likes this.
  19. S3 dropped today. Tbh I'm probably not gonna get to it until next year (too many shows I need to finish already ha), but I'm looking forward to it.

20. I'll probs watch the first episode tonight

21. First episode kind of sucked.

Also watched the previously on before the episode and man I can't remember any of what happened in season 2 lol. Seemed like so long ago.

22. Also the music in this is trash lol

23. Halfway through and there's just something off about the season. The show was never that great but this season just seems like everyone forgot how to act, the music is wacky, and some of the dialogue is aggressively terrible.

24. Tough last season. Worst of the three imo. It's only 8 episodes and some weren't even that long but man it was a slog. Last three episodes were okay but they dialed up the cheesiness.

25. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I think it’s safe to say @spiffa0 DOES NOT like the new season

spiffa0 likes this.