Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lost In Space (Netflix) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Feb 21, 2018.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Premieres April 13th.

Toby Stephens is an incredible actor and I can’t wait to see what he brings to this series. I’ve also enjoyed Molly Parker in all of her roles.

2. I'll be checking this out.

3. airik625

You ever going to watch the Americans?

4. I've watched all of The Americans!

5. airik625

What show was it you were supposed to watch?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. I can't remember lol

7. airik625

Contender likes this.
  8. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Hmmm interesting, I was curious as to what to expect from the tone of the show and found this:

"showrunner Zack Estrin called it “a true family adventure in the vein of the original Jurassic Park” and said it’s designed to appeal to both nostalgic fans of the original series and newcomers who might want something a little less campy in their science fiction."

airik625 likes this.
  9. I'm into it. Kinda wanna revisit the 1998 movie. I haven't watched it in forever.

10. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Looks great. Loved the original show, watched it with my dad growing up. Also enjoyed the first movie a fair amount, fun 90's action.

11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm excited.

12. airik625

This got here quick. Friday it’s out. Looking forward to binge watching as much as I can this weekend.

13. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Will definitely try to at least watch 1-2 episodes over the weekend. The boy who plays will performs with his family's circus, saw them at the charity performance for Puerto Rico. Pretty cool he got this gig.

14. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Reviews aren't great so far. Bit of a bummer, but I'm still excited to watch.

15. airik625

Damn really? I haven’t heard or read anything, so yeah that’s definitely kind of a bummer. But it could still be fun and entertaining.

16. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I may have spoke too soon, haha. More were posted pretty recently. When I first checked the metacritic score was in the 40s. Gone up a bit since then.

Lost in Space (2018)

Best part of the EW review is learning I can stream the original series on Hulu!

airik625 likes this.
  17. GBlades

Trusted

Anyone actually watched this yet? I watched the first episode .The visuals are fantastic and the storyline is enough to get me to continue .

18. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

watched the first two episodes this evening. enjoying it so far. and parker posey
    really like the design of the robot/alien

19. chcougar1

Trusted

So how come some Netflix shows get hundreds of posts in their threads and this one has like 3? Haha. Just watched the first episode. Intriguing for sure.

20. Looking forward to starting this. Just haven't had time yet.

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haven't checked this out yet, but my girlfriend's parents did not like this at all, and were fans of the old Lost In Space show and movie.

Basically said it's too long and dragged out and should have been a movie

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  22. I'm 5 episodes in and I enjoy it for the most part. The first episode is the best though, so far anyway.

23. chcougar1

Trusted

Isn’t that a lot of shows though? Lol. I’m 5 episodes in and enjoying it so far. Never watched any previous versions of this so had very little expectations either way.

24. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

On the 4th episode.... don’t love it. Don’t hate it. Not sure if I like it though.

Does it get better as it goes?

25. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I thought it gets a bit better as it goes. Don't love it/hate it sums it all up for me as a whole but I thought it was entertaining enough.