Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Los Angeles Thread Location • Page 44

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TheDarksighed, Apr 4, 2016.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

anyone in for emo karaoke on the 26th at lucky strike?

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

If there isn't a Dodgers World Series game that night I'm probably in. I'm thinking of busting out my Quailman cosplay to wear as my costume.

David Parke likes this.
  3. DickyCullz

to the dodgers or to karaoke?
    [​IMG]

4. DerekIsAGooner

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

David Parke likes this.
  5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

yeah i have a halloween party that night sorry team

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

i actually have a halloween party that night also, maybe it's the same party

7. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

there cant possibly be more than one halloween party in los angeles so i think signs point to yes!

David Parke and irthesteve like this.
  8. DickyCullz

Only one person is allowed a Halloween party. County rules

David Parke likes this.
  9. wait what? Maybe it's because I live in the Valley but I never hear anything about anyone in the industry, good or bad.

10. irthesteve

I've actually heard that she's not great also

11. DickyCullz

the few interactions I've had with her though minor, she seems nice. the parking ticket thing though is real

12. Y'all get a lot of celeb sightings, tho? I've only ever seen YouTubers hahaha

13. irthesteve

I see a ton of celebs at Comic con every year, but that's a duh. It's also not LA. But no, over the like... 10 years I have been in LA, I don't see a ton of celebs, maybe 2 a year?

14. We saw Lea Michele at Disneyland last week. I've seen a few at The Grove before too.

15. DickyCullz

John C Reily sat next to me at dinner once at Hippo

16. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I was in a Blockbuster in the mid-2000s and Alfonso Ribero asked my mom where the bathroom was (she did not work there).

17. DerekIsAGooner

I had my birthday dinner at a place out in Malibu a couple of years ago. Serj Tankian and his family were eating at the table next to us. He had a super young child with him so I didn’t say anythong to him, but it was a super LA moment.

Now that I remember it, I had the same type of thing happen in Malibu with Cheech Marin (minus the small child).

DickyCullz likes this.
  18. DickyCullz

oh on my first ever visit to LA, The Sherminator from American Pie stood in line with me to pay for parking in Santa Monica. Best "celeb" spot I'm sure you'll agree

irthesteve likes this.
  19. irthesteve

I've seen him before too haha

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ken Marino was on my flight to LA once and the last time I was in LA this February I saw Johnny Knoxville and I've only been there a few times haha

21. It's October why are we burning

22. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I'm over here in Woodland Hills and this fire is no joke. Smoke everywhere and you could smell the fire starting at like Balboa. There's also ash falling from the sky.

23. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

september and october are always when the big fires are. stay safe, team.

24. DerekIsAGooner

I’ll be at LA Comic Con all weekend at the convention center. Saturday I’ll be dressed as Plays With Squirrels from Boy Meets World and Sunday I’ll have my Spider-Man suit on. If anyone is around come say hi.

irthesteve likes this.