Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Los Angeles Thread Location • Page 33

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TheDarksighed, Apr 4, 2016.

1. We wanted to not watch the Superbowl, but the power went out, so we didn't have a choice.

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

You don't live in west Los Angeles, do you? I saw yesterday that a huge tree fell down blocking an entire street just a few blocks from where I live.

3. Dog with a Blog

Nah, I’m in Long Beach.

What’s funny is the night before I was bummed I couldn’t find a spot in front of my house. Pretty happy that didn’t work out!

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Has anyone been to the new Donut Friend location in downtown LA? I'm going to stop by after work on Friday. Few things in life give me more joy that eating emo-themed donuts from Donut Friend.

David Parke likes this.
  5. flask

Trusted Supporter

Its the same but....bigger. Also they have ice cream.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  6. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Dog with a Blog and JRGComedy like this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

Funny, the other day I was on campus and I literally said to myself, “since when the fuck can I see the mountains from here?” Never noticed until the snow

8. Dog with a Blog

Sigh. I don’t think I’m gonna make it to P.O.S. tonight. My car broke down yesterday and is still in the shop and the blue line is down all the way to Watts Towers :verysad:

9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Rain rain rain

10. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I checked out the new Donut Friend before the Senses Fail show Saturday. I was impressed with the size. Delicious as always. Will probably find myself there if I’m ever at the Regent for a show.

11. DickyCullz

fuck senses fail was on Saturday? damn

12. DickyCullz

This rain can just fuck off now

The emergency alert this morning took ten years off my life

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  13. eight30

Regular

I’m visiting from FL and I say the rain can fuck off too haha. We don’t have too many outdoor things planned but we opted for no car so walking around yesterday wasn’t very fun!

14. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Yeah this is the worst time to be commuting by bus. I just got to work and I'm so wet and miserable

15. Dog with a Blog

Same. Car is in the shop so I’ve been bussin it. My bald ass bought a hoodie yesterday cause I didn’t own one ha.

16. the worst is when it’s been drizzling and then it just begins to pour out of nowhere. been happening a lil too much lol

17. DickyCullz

christ people need to slow down on the freeway

18. I like the rain but I get it - no car in the rain would BLOWWWWWWW.

Separately, I wasn't sure until last night but there's a pizza restaurant next to Sugar Fish in Studio City on Ventura called Pizzaoki and I thought it would be funny if it was owned by Steve Aoki. I saw a huge mural of him inside last night so that solidified it, then I found this article. How funny. Anyone here try it yet? Is Steve Aoki’s delivery-only pizza service going brick and mortar?

19. it's legitimately rained every day since I got here haha and I don't have a car either!

Dog with a Blog and JRGComedy like this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

Going to the Roxy tonight for the first time. Should I expect parking to be trash?

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. There was a lot like a block to the east we’ve used a couple times. Small driveway that he’s behind I think a pizza place? Go early and you might be surprised.

22. Dog with a Blog

Dope. Thanks

23. Glasses

There's a parking structure across the street from it

24. Dog with a Blog

Lmao. I’m a fucking dumbass. I didn’t pay attention to my ticket and thought it was at the Roxy but it’s at The Regent Theater. I suck

25. DickyCullz

Mansionair? Dude! It is time for us to meet.