Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Los Angeles Thread Location • Page 28

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TheDarksighed, Apr 4, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I can't go tonight, sorry boi

David Parke likes this.
  2. JRGComedy likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my Airbnb is going to be in downtown LA so this should be exciting. I’ve usually stayed on the outskirts of LA when I visited.

oh yeah I’ll be in LA for the weekend.

David Parke likes this.
  4. Dodger stadium tour!

5. CobraKidJon

the funny thing is the festival I’m going to is at dodger stadium.

6. Rad! Have fun!

7. CobraKidJon

I was planning to get there Friday afternoon and go visit Fairfax ave but like I don’t even want to imagine parking situation.

David Parke likes this.
  8. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Hi Team,
    These are the links for the KOST Holiday Party at California Adventure on 12/6, a free private night at DCA! We went last year and it’s a blast! I think most of the entries will win wince they allow like a few thousand people in. Share the links with anyone else you know that would want to go!

I just entered to win tickets to The KOST Private Holiday Party from KOST 103.5!

Win a family 4-pack of tickets to the KOST 103.5 Holiday Party at Disney California Adventure

I think winners get 4 spots. Last year it was from 9:30pm-1:30am.

David Parke likes this.
  9. Anyone familiar with the Northridge area? I'm pretty sure I just spotted the theater at the Northridge mall in True Detective s2. I'd probably recognize more if I was more familiar with LA in general.

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

I feel like if you think you see something from the LA area on screen then it totally is that thing.

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I feel that way when I think someone looks like a celeb here. It usually just is that celeb.

12. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I had no idea Halloween was filmed in Pasadena

David Parke likes this.
  13. Couldn't go to work because of the fires and evacuations today in that area. Hoping it doesn't get too ugly :concerned:

14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

You talking about the fires near Burbank? Saw a ridge on fire from the 5

15. Woolsey and Hill fires going on between Thousand Oaks and the valley. I think the fire jumped the 101, so they had to close it down.

16. Oh shit, is Burbank burning, too? I thought it was just Thousand Oaks.

Man, this week sucks.

17. CobraKidJon

is there anything cool to do around the echo park area?

I was looking for like comic book stores or maybe watch a movie but I’m kinda ehh about driving in the area.

flask likes this.
  18. Ya man right in Griffith park by the zoo. It looked like it was moving away from the zoo thank goodness.

19. Did you make it over to Trombino’s donut shop “Donut Friend?”

20. CobraKidJon

I’m actually still on my way to LA. I’m chilling in the outlets before grapevine.

David Parke likes this.
  21. flask

Trusted Supporter

Lots of coffee/bars/great restaurants. Theres a good shop called Alternate Universe. Also I think it would be worth the drive to go to Amoeba in Hollywood.

David Parke likes this.
  22. Realized I meant eagle rock, not echo park. Still not a far drive.

23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

This place is legit good. One day I’ll bump into Mark and can fan boy out over Futures

David Parke and AWasteOfATime like this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

@CobraKidJon go see Daughters tonight at The Echo since I have to work and can’t make it :))))))))))

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

Just a heads up that Donut Friend is in Highland Park. Theres some great coffee in Highland Park. Collage across the street from Donut Friend. Theres also Civil coffee and Go Get Em Tiger.

DickyCullz likes this.