Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lorde - Melodrama (June 16, 2017) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Hang With Me, Dancing On My Own, Be Mine... She has so many great tracks. I'd love another proper full length from her.

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I've been trying to decide who to see at Lolla: Muse or Lorde. With even the faintest possibility that Jack may come out and play with her, that may tip my scale.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I mean, Lorde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Muse to me... but that's me

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I mean honestly I agree I just keep having friends say how amazing Muse is live and all that. I'm really leaning Lorde though. It'll come down to if Melodrama ends up being as good as I think it will be (which I have little doubt of so far).

5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Lorde makes better music and is a decent live presence, but I'd go for Muse live. Their show is insane.

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I'm the resident Muse stan here who has seen them countless times over the last 13 years - always see them live if you can. I did see Lorde at Boston Calling a few years ago, and it was fun, but...

7. Lucas27

Trusted

I've seen neither one live so I'd say both are obviously a trap.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  8. irthesteve

I've skipped a Muse headlining set at Coachella twice now, whoops

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'm not sure I'd go to Muse if they were the only band playing at the time

10. Matt

They are definitely the hardest band to defend because they haven't really had a strong record since like 2006

truelovewaits likes this.
  11. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

They're actually one of my favorite bands

Matt likes this.
  12. irthesteve

Yeah, I chose to shower both times they played :speakno::speakno::speakno:

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. Matt

ComedownMachine likes this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

And I'm now no closer to a decision at all haha

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I guess the North American tour won't be until next year

17. She's performing at one of my favourite venues and I'd love to see her but I'm so broke :(

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I'll definitely hold off on listening to the new one tonight. Meh I wanted to see her again already!

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Daniel182 likes this.

20. she fascinates me so much lately

and i couldn't stop looking at her glasses

21. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I wish Sober had a massive chorus like Green Light or Perfect Places, but it's still really cool. Love how weird the music gets.

22. Barcara

Regular

It saddens me that Perfect Places only uses the pre-chorus ("Are you lost enough?") once in the song. "I'll blow my brains out to the radio" is probably my favourite melody in the song and I feel it's underutilized. Song is still huge.

23. Lucas27

Trusted

Honestly, "Sober" might be my favorite of the four released. It's the weirdest of the bunch, but I could really see it blow up.

Also, I feel like this album is shaping up to be a party album about how parties suck. I can dig it because I feel that same way.

24. bodkins

Trusted

Gonna try to hold off on listening to Sober until Friday. Have loved all the others that have been released.

25. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

This last single did me in. I preordered.