Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lorde - Melodrama (June 16, 2017) Album • Page 42

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Who cares

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

you don't know how you would feel if your life was literally completely different, and the way you would feel doesn't matter, people of all levels of fame deserve basic respect regardless of the fact that such privacy invasion is more or less the standard the higher up you go

Aaron Mook and irthesteve like this.
  3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Steve literally asked me to put myself in Jack’s shoes so I did, Shrek. Don’t know what else you want or expected from me here.

It also -- again -- is *not* an invasion of privacy. It may be annoying or dumb, but it is literally not an invasion of privacy lol. That’s pretty much my whole point here - that it is absolutely not something “dangerous” or serious or worth this degree of vitriol. Like ImAMetaphor said - who cares

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Before we continue, let's stop and ask ourselves if this is really something worth arguing over.

5. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Honestly, this should be the welcome sign you see each time you pull up the Internet.

6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, let’s not argue about it. Let’s just agree it fucking sucks and move on. Hopefully Lorde will release the studio version of “Precious Metals” to cleanse this discussion.

Barresi and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. username

hey you lil piss baby

Stop trying to police what people are bothered by.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Honestly it's embarrassing this even became a conversation.

Speculating about the personal lives of people you don't even know is embarrassing.
    Publicly creating gossip about the personal lives of people you don't even know is fucked up.
    Spreading said gossip to levels that one person (Jack in this case) has to PUBLICLY ADDRESS said rumors is even worse.
    Continuing to spread the same fucking gossip, after it has been denied, is damaging to the people involved.

Being a "celebrity" does not matter AT ALL, they are humans whose lives are being invaded, the end.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm done talking about it though, if you don't get it now you won't get it ever.

Dirty Sanchez and Zilla like this.
  10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Hopefully Jack and Lorde will see this and reward you for bravely defending them against the bothering police

11. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Dude, take that kind of shit talk to Reddit. The fuck is wrong with you?

12. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Nothing, really

13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

we told you, this is melodrama

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

cut the shit

redwing91007, Zilla and Aaron Mook like this.
  15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Been revisiting this album. Liability knocks me on my ass EVERY DAMN TIME.

16. Lucas27

Trusted

I think The Louvre is still my favorite.

Broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom, and make em all dance to it.

Mary V, Michael, ImAMetaphor and 2 others like this.
  17. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

The Louvre means a lot to me. It could very easily be my favorite.

Supercut, Writer in the Dark, and Hard Feelings give it some competition, but still.

Mary V likes this.
  18. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Perfect Places for me. Something about that song, such a great closer. Feels really personal to me for some reason.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Since the deluxe vinyl was delayed til July, I keep checking for an update and nothing yet :/

20. janexo

Regular

did you order from her website? i got mine on release date in april.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I ordered deluxe from Amazon, and my sister (not knowing I had done that) ordered me the (I assume) normal version from her website, and I've yet to receive either...

22. ChaseTx

yeah. a friend and I both did and we got an email in May that it had been delayed til July

23. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

In the same boat.

ChaseTx likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Got an email from Amazon that my deluxe is supposed to arrive August 7th... I won't believe it until I am holding it in my hand.

ChaseTx likes this.
  25. ChaseTx

I finally got mine today! Anyone planning on framing/displaying any of the inserts? They're really just 12x12 photos on regular light stock

The blue vinyl is very nice

bodkins likes this.