Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Looking at Wonder Years B-Sides

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Thomas Nassiff dives into The Wonder Years b-sides over on his blog:

This list is for little more than my own amusement, but I hope that some TWY fan out there takes a look at this and stumbles upon an Actual B-Side or Bonus Track that they never knew existed, and they turn out to love it. The fun thing, too, about Rare Songs, is that they aren’t just for die-hard fans anymore. Back in The Olde Days, you could only find these tracks if you were super-concerned with tracking down every shred of a band’s catalog; the Internet has made it much easier to find this stuff now, to the point where seeing any of these songs played at a Wonder Years show, regardless of when they were released, will usually result in most of the crowd being able to sing along.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

guess thomas got bored on his honeymoon

Drew Beringer likes this.
  3. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Well done. A few of the more recent ones I didn’t know existed as my fandom for this band has waned, though I’m excited for the new album. I’m kind of posting this so I have it bookmarked to come back to.

elemenohpe likes this.
  4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Awesome article and very well written. Miss hearing Thomas's contributions and stuff. Congrats on the marriage if you are reading this dude.

5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

great read, definitely approve of the Me Vs The Highway love

6. Me vs. The Highway is definitely my favourite TWY song, and I really agreed with this list. Only ones I didn't recognize we're a couple old covers... TWY b-sides are consistently great.