Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

London, England

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

I like the threads for specific places, even without being from there or near there - so it seems fair to have one for across the pond in the capital.

Some great things coming up this month for anybody here or visiting too.

Beer/ale drinker?

Craft Beer Festival
    Great British Beer Festival - Campaign For Real Ale

Want to experience a beach in the centre of the city in a cool area of London atop one of the best venues in the city?

Camden Beach

Bugsy Malone fan? Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the movie with BAFTA.

Bugsy's 40th

Want to experience one of the most incredible, hectic, vivid street festivals celebrating London's multicultural world.

The famous Notting Hill Carnival

Paddy likes this.
  2. stars143

Trusted

I miss London.

Michael Qualiano likes this.
  3. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I was back last week and it took a whole hour before I hated everyone and everything and wanted to flee back to LA.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Interesting. Care to explain what about London you hated compared to LA other than the obvious (shit weather and everyone running around like headless chickens with a firework up their ass).

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing Camp Cope tomorrow so gonna spend the afternoon in London (I live just North of it). Honestly I'm excited to just have some decent fast food for once rather than McDonalds or Subway aha. Give me all the Shake Shack Veggie Burgers pls

6. DickyCullz

Everyone is just so god damn miserable all the time. And far too many humans. Going out for a pint meant squeezing yourself in a tiny space and constantly getting bumped into by others tying to squeeze themselves into smaller spaces all whilst trying to not spill your beer.

And dear god the tube...

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's easily one of the most cramped cities I have been to, combine with crap weather and the fact everyone would rather die than look at you and it can definitely seem unfriendly aha.

8. DickyCullz

I'm from there, so I should be use to it. But after a year of happy and sunshine in LA its just so jarring going back

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Before the Camp Cope gig I went to a cool bar called Aces and Eights and they did pizza and god damn it was good. The place was a bit hipster but it's totally worth it.