Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza Cut Short Last Night

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Lollapalooza was evacuated and cut short last night due to weather:

Grant Park is being evacuated due to weather. Please make your way to the nearest exit.

The festival has resumed today and posted up the new set times. Blink-182 and The Killers perform tonight and their sets will be live streamed.

Unfortunately due to weather-related travel issues, The Pretty Reckless won't be performing at #Lolla this year. Here's an updated schedule. pic.twitter.com/ZjZSh7DmkQ

— Lollapalooza (@lollapalooza) August 4, 2017

Raku likes this.
  2. ARo24

Regular

We got the same storm system here it was pretty nasty. Good call to cut it short.

Raku likes this.
  3. transrebel59

Regular

Scheduling Muse, Lorde, and Porter + Blink, The Killers, and Crystal Castles all at the same time caused me to sell my ticket. Terrible scheduling.

Raku and heymattrick like this.
  4. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Agreed. I've never been to Lolla, have wanted to go for several years and this was almost the year I took the plunge, but I would have been furious about Blink & The Killers overlapping. I'm upset I can't watch both livestreams because they're at the same time, I can only imagine how people actually going feel.

Raku likes this.