Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2021 Tour • Page 33

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 13, 2019.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Rapid test I just took came back negative. PCR test was earlier today, waiting on results for that.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

i know the rapid ones are free was your pcr one free too? ive only done the rapaid ones kinda want to do the pcr one as well

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

My PCR test was free, they didn’t ask for payment or insurance. The rapid test I bought was the at-home Binax test which was $23.99 at Walgreens (and came with two tests)

Cmoney86 likes this.
  4. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

The Abbott tests are decent enough for an at-home test. I did those as well.

JEW was the only after show I was concerned about because I gave up on my mask and screamed my lungs out. That's the window I was worried about but, as it stands, no symptoms and negative tests.

chewbacca110 and Jim like this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just did a covid test today (feel totally fine just wanted to be safe) and got my negative rapid results. Gonna prob do an at home test saturday to be double safe.

Not sure I ever checked in after the fest cus I had no free time during the weekend and was absolutely drained the last few days, but I had such a great time. I said this part before but Miley was amazing. Other highlights were Aly & Aj, Kaytranada, Alison Wonderland, and Brockhampton. And All Time Low, of course. Also felt like Post Malone really stepped it up since the last time I saw him. I didn't get to see everyone I was planning to because I decided to stay with my friends for once instead of running off alone everywhere (unless I like really had to) but honestly didn't regret it. Sadly it does mean I missed Tyler and Foo Fighters, but I could swallow that pill since I'm planning to see both at Bonnaroo. It just felt so good to be back and I hope everyone is staying healthy.

heymattrick likes this.
  6. Cmoney86

Trusted

saw this on reddit already. someones mock for next year

h09sjfb7kmf71.png

7. Tifoil

ñ

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

That’s a juicy lineup, I would definitely go to that

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Even though he did that surprise set, I imagine a properly billed Machine Gun Kelly set is expected.

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

I bet he was probably limited to the secret set because he’s headlining Riot but idk about the contracts

bradpetrik and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Did he come out during anyone's set? I kind of thought he might show up at Post Malone or something

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The lack of even fake including Olivia Rodrigo on there is confusing.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Alright, 2 negative rapids and my PCR came back negative as well. I think it’s relatively safe to say I don’t have COVID :-)

I think I have a sinus infection though. Damn dusty fields!

Jim and chewbacca110 like this.
  14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Yeah - our sinuses have been fucked since dancing to AVA on the dusty field.

bradpetrik and heymattrick like this.
  15. Cmoney86

Trusted

So Illinois only had 3k cases on Friday compared to the over 20k Florida had the Friday after rolling loud. Now I know lolla brings in a shit ton of people from outside of Illinois and Chicago but maybe it wasn’t the super spreader even people thought it would be

bradpetrik likes this.
  16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That comparison cannot tell the full story. I feel like more people are traveling to IL than to FL though. Also, FL has like 9 million more people.

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

I mean I know Florida has way more people but the numbers in Florida the week after rolling loud had like 17k cases Thursday and 20 or 21k on Friday. Illinois for the entire week had under 17k.

Brent likes this.
  18. Cmoney86

Trusted

Brent likes this.
  19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I think rolling loud did big on covid because I just feel like that general audience wouldn't not want the vaccine. Not to mention it was in Florida of all places.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

For the Chi area folks, where did you all go to get tested following the fest/did it cost money? I have to pre-test for a trip abroad this month.

21. Tifoil

ñ

There is a testing center outside Jackson station of the red line, its free and no appointment needed.

bradpetrik and MexicanGuitars like this.
  22. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

welp, limp bizkit canceled the rest of their tour.
    someone from their team had to have covid, otherwise they cold have gone vax only for ticketholders.
    so lookin forward to seeing spiritbox.

bradpetrik likes this.
  23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Did a free test at Walgreens in North Center.

bradpetrik and MexicanGuitars like this.
  24. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely been a sinus infection floating around, too.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I honestly can't stop thinking about Post Malone's set, which is kind of a surprise to me. Starting with Wow just set the energy so high and the whole thing was a blast. He's built for festivals. It would honestly almost feel weird to see him indoors