Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2021 Tour • Page 32

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yeah doing 2 just to be safe cuz Thursday could be negative and then next week could be positive.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

This is the foo crowd from last night. It’s missing the entire left side of the crowd so they had a massive crowd. I wonder how it compares to Miley, Tyler, and post

3CE1ED94-37BA-4505-88D4-BEA15A41CD8B.jpeg

DaydreamNation likes this.
  3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Foo was by far the biggest, from my POV.

Cmoney86 likes this.
  4. Tifoil

ñ

I think Miley has the less biggest (is that how you say it?) crowd of the 4 headliners, Post and Foo had the biggest.

With Post it went all the way down the Lake Shore stage and up the little hill, and people were crushed over on the front if the crowd was as rough as with Megan.

Not sure about the Foos because I was all the way on the front row, but from what they show on the screen it looked massive too, but nobody was getting crushed not even on the front row, so that might make a difference.

5. Jerihoar

Regular

I know crowd noise is totally different. But man Foo totally had the loudest crowd I heard on the stream. Got a little emotional hearing a crowd again aha.

6. heymattrick Aug 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2021)
    heymattrick

Sending my love

One of the best weekends of my life!

I did not expect it at all. For starters, I was concerned if I would physically be able to handle a 4 day festival at all (not that it was easy), but also I went into this thinking the lineup wasn't all that great...but that somehow made it better because I forced myself out of my comfort zone a lot and saw some great sets that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Miley & Grandson were probably my top 2 sets of the weekend. I literally FORGOT that I saw All Time Low and their aftershow, that's how great everything was. But I had so much fun, and really it was just amazing to be with my friends again seeing live music.

I'm paying for it today... my legs and feet are destroyed, I have a nasty heat rash over both my legs, I'm still sneezing out dirt, and looking through those receipts from all the Bud Light Seltzers I consumed this weekend...

...worth it.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. Cmoney86

Trusted

mileys crowd was fucking massive. i think it might be the biggest of the weekend even bigger then foo. this is packed. this had to be a shit show to leave. foo was easy to leave from being in the front half of the crowd

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

5029ECD9-9FDB-4C58-8B00-A6BB22622C16.jpeg

I think this is the best pic I took of Angels & Airwaves

Brent, Tifoil and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  9. Cmoney86

Trusted

My spot for foo

10. Tifoil

ñ

I was in the back for Miley, Tyler and Post, from my perspective it was the less crowded but still pretty big. Great video btw, one of my favorite moments from the weekend

11. Tifoil

ñ

My favorite photo from the weekend

Attached Files:

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think every photo/video of the crowds make it look so much more dramatic than it ever felt. Unless you were in that front section at main stage, it’s not like you were trapped in the middle of the crowd with no way out. We were pretty packed in for Miley on Thursday (we were right in front of the B Stage) but the rest of the weekend I never really felt like it was so packed I couldn’t move.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  13. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Maybe it's me but I would never ever enjoy any type of musical concert when there are tens of thousands of people in front of me and nothing but screens to look at. And now that I'm thinking about it, surrounded by 100K people is also something that would kill my enjoyment pretty quickly, especially when a big chunk of them are high as a kite.

Brent likes this.
  14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, with a bit of maneuvering you can get a good spot at any stage and have a good view (unless it's a big headliner and you arrive right before/after they start).

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

When I was younger, I would have been into this, but now I don't even like going to arena/ampitheater shows unless I can be in the pit or lower sections because I feel too far removed from the action. I don't wanna mosh, but watching a band play a half a mile away doesn't appeal to me in a day and age where I can watch full concerts on YT from just about any band on any tour cycle from the comfort of my own home.

Brent and JaggySnake83 like this.
  16. Cmoney86

Trusted

All of metros upcoming shows the rest of the year will be vaxxed only. They waited about a week too long to do this

17. Tifoil

ñ

Didnt want to loose the Lolla aftershows money

18. Tifoil

ñ

Posts of vaxed people testing positive after Lolla are starting to pop up on Reddit.

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

All these festivals dropping DaBaby from the lineup AND adding vax requirements…

you love to see it!!!

Cgarnsay, ALT/MSC/FAN, Jim and 3 others like this.
  21. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

not surprised.

I’ve taken two COVID tests since. I’m negative.

Brent likes this.
  22. Tifoil

ñ

For me it's been one week since All Time Low aftershow and no symptoms at all so far. I will go and get tested on Saturday.

bradpetrik likes this.
  23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Girlfriend and I are both negative. Only worry we had were the JEW and Limp aftershows at Metro which were wall-to-wall people.

24. Cmoney86 Aug 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 5, 2021)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

I’m getting tested here in like a hour and 45 min and will know the results later today

chewbacca110 likes this.
  25. Cmoney86

Trusted

covid test came back negative but im still gonna get tested again next week just to be sure