Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2019 Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 20, 2018.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, I was there! It was great to watch!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  2. atlas

Trusted

Anyone at Kacey rn? I’d be getting smashed rn but I’m on an antibiotic that will fuck my shit up if I have any alcohol

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. AMusial625

Regular

The Denzel Curry aftershow at Reggie’s was one of the wildest shows I’ve ever seen. The entire venue turned into a mosh pit.

4. Martina

Regular

Brent likes this.
  5. Been watching the livestream all weekend. Camino was great yesterday, Kacey Musgraves played out almost exactly like when I saw her at Gov Ball. Super excited for Ariana's set.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Would you recommend the venue? I might be going there to see Vein next month.

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

Dates announced for next year already! They are keeping it 4 days July 30-August 2nd

8. AMusial625

Regular

Yea Reggie’s is awesome. Cap is like 350 and there’s no barricade. Vein would be NUTS there.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

July 30 - August 2 next year.

They sent out the feedback survey earlier today and there was a question on there whether the festival should be 18+ or not. I think it would logistically be a nightmare to enforce (IDing everyone at the gates), but I do think it's an interesting idea.

10. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I would be all for an 18+ Lollapalooza, and it would make going a lot more compelling to me. I doubt this would ever happen, though.

Jim likes this.
  11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like generally most of the people I saw were under 18 lol

12. AMusial625

Regular

Lolla could be at the Aragon if it was 18+

JaytotheGee likes this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I can’t tell if you are joking or not haha.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Had a pretty great weekend overall. Highlights:
    Thursday - Beach Bunny, Fisher, BMTH aftershow

Friday - Tierra Whack, Janelle Monae, Childish Gambino (one of my favorite days of Lolla ever with a nice afternoon Maggie Rogers set too)

Saturday - Smino, twenty one pilots, and of course the Kacey Musgraves aftershow (even though we got there right when she started and were stuck in the back)

Sunday - the back to back to back of Kacey Musgraves, Mitski, and Ariana Grande (I almost skipped Mitski because of the hassle but was sooo glad I didn’t she was fantastic, it was the best I’ve seen her)

Biggest surprises: Lennon Stella, Omar Apollo, Childish Gambino being as good as he was (I was not upset at all that I picked him over Tame), Smino, and the size of Lil Wayne’s crowd

15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Lol I was in Chicago over the weekend, and damn Lolla is the biggest under-age drinking douche fest.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think it's fair to call it that. Yeah, there are dumb kids there but those kids will be dumb anywhere, they just happen to all be in one area together. There's so many people who go who are nothing like the kids who get super drunk and high on drugs there.

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’m taking about how the ratio of that is definitely peaking at this fest.

18. Cmoney86

Trusted

ratm metallica pearl jam and foo fighters for headliners in 2020 would be amazing