Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2019 Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya it’s Ariana. This is as obvious as the butterflies for Kacey and the giant H for Hozier

2. you vandal

Regular

Is Metro affiliated with any other music venues? I see they list a show at Chicago Theater on their website so maybe it would be there?

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Not really. They do hold shows occasionally at other venues like the Chicago Theater and Sleeping Village, but I really don’t see this being at the Chicago Theater. That is a sit down, assigned seat venue (you can stand, you’re just obviously limited to a small space) which does not match the vibe of a Lolla aftershow.

It’s probably going to just be the Monday after Lolla is over at Metro.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think having it Monday helps ease the demand a little too. At this point the Metro is known for their Lolla aftershows, so it’d be weird to tweet about it from that account and then have it be somewhere else, especially a bigger venue. Like Chicago theater would be cool, but not nearly on the same level.

5. you vandal

Regular

right on

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Welp maybe additional tickets is all this is

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don’t believe them. They just don’t want their site to crash. Or they were trolling hard and that’s bogus

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah that's some mega trolling if so. Like it's great that more tickets became available, don't get me wrong, but making it seem like another artist announcement is bullshit.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

And like the thing is.. it’s not like they needed it for promo those tickets would’ve sold regardless. Maybe they wait for the rest of these shows to sell out so the site traffic isn’t insane and then they just drop it out of nowheee

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

How could they do this to me? I really look like an ass with all my “oh it’s 100% Ariana you idiots” my b everyone... my b

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm considering grabbing a Saturday ticket because I can see Jade Bird and Twenty One Pilots, along with some others. I'm just envisioning the lines to get in being like they were in 2017 on Saturday. Is there a secret "off the beaten path" line I can go to that would get me in quickly (aka not the main entrance line)?

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Not really secret cus it’s on the map but the Monroe street entrance is normally a lot quicker

15. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

At the BMTH aftershow and they’re actually enforcing balcony vs floor tickets at House of Blues. I’ve never had that happen before. Lame.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I really hope that doesn’t become the new standard there.

17. atlas

Trusted

I swear when I was there for DGD in April someone pointed me like towards the stairs. Of course as soon as I was out of sight I just ducked under the rope and was never seen again

18. you vandal

Regular

Yo Strokes were great last night.

Jim likes this.
  19. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

I heard they were throwing some shade at Chicago?

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ll be at Lolla today and tomorrow!

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I don't recall that but it may have gone over my head

22. Kellan Aug 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2019)
    Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I think Julian was mad about being able to hear The Chainsmokers during their set.

He was also apparently drunk and rambling a lot of the time though.

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Tame Impala sounding great. IDLES, Maggie Rogers, Japanese Breakfest, and Death Cab all killed it earlier.

Daniel182 likes this.
  24. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Everyone check out our J Balvin set tomorrow! Honestly it’s my favourite show I’ve worked on

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Apparently Chance came out and performed with Death Cab!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.