Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2019 Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I gotta say 4 days is starting to get harder for me with work. 3 would be much more manageable. But I’m sure theyre still profiting more from that full extra day than from 3 days selling out quicker.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Ariana?

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Could very well be considering she played The Vic during the summer of 2018 (so her playing a small venue isn’t out of the norm), but Metro already has aftershows from the Tuesday before Lolla to Sunday, so it’s either the Monday before Lolla (which, let’s be honest, Ariana isn’t coming in that early and staying for a Sunday night set) or the Monday after Lolla, and I can’t see her sticking around until Monday night. We will find out tomorrow!

Daniel182 likes this.
  5. Daniel182

I would definitely try to get tickets if it’s Ariana, but I can’t even imagine what the demand will be.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I mean it’s 100% Ariana the question is what night, but I think Monday. Doesn’t seem crazy to me that she has her set Sunday night and sticks around.

The only other though I had is if they have this actually during Lolla. Like Friday or Saturday before their other aftershows.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I’m fully freaking out by the way

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

People on Twitter think it’s her or the strokes

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I think you're probably right (about it not being crazy she sticks around). If it's Monday it will be an earlier show which can accommodate more of her fanbase.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It's not The Strokes, there's no way they would stick around four days after their set to play an aftershow, unless it was something like during the festival as Matt suggested, but they've never done that before and it seems like they schedule all aftershows to accommodate the people attending the fest.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don’t see any argument that it’s not Ariana her entire aesthetic for the last year has been literally that exact font.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  12. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I am extremely curious for whatever they announce here.

13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

If it’s the fucking strokes I’m skipping a chunk of family vacation I have starting Sunday. My wife is going to be furious.

14. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I feel like half of your showgoing posts involve not angering your wife

JaytotheGee likes this.
  15. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Haha most are joking, but in this case she would be since it’s her sides vacation

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

We just established that it is not The Strokes...

17. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Damn, but probably for the best

18. campeondeluniverso

nah.

definitely not the strokes.

19. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Just a thought, could this have something to do with Chance The Rapper’s new record that’s out today and the upside down text that people think is related to Ari is just a coincidence?

20. Daniel182

Is there anything upside down related to Chance? Or are you just referring to the fact he released an album today?

21. you vandal

Regular

No chance album yet. Also doesn't have anything lowercase or upside down so I doubt it has to do with him.

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Was just referring to the new album he’s supposed to release today.

23. Daniel182

Ah got it. Also did not know it isn't actually released yet.

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It supposedly is coming out at noon today but that’s not confirmed.

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s 100% Ariana and the only question is when is the show going to be.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.