Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2019 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Dec 20, 2018.

1. ItsAndrew Mar 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 11, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s not. Greta Van Fleet were booked for Piqniq last year (but dropped out due to injury) and were also booked (and played) Lollapalooza last year.

2. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Good point, but they weren't set to headline were they? Doesn't really matter, I'm just finally ready to start speculating heavy on the lineup haha.

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

4-day tickets are on sale on 3/19. Lineup likely to be announced the next day, 3/20.

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

got passes was in and out in like 5 min

5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Feels like tickets are moving even slower than last year. They really should drop the lineup first.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It took a few days last year for 3 days to go, I think.

But yea I got mine within minutes. Kind of crazy. But I really think a big part of it is scalping has become not profitable for these, so it's actually just fans buying tickets.

7. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

That and at least for me, four days is just too much to handle.

Jim and Steve_JustAGuy like this.
  8. ComplexDivide7

Agreed 4 days is a little much. Better off removing Thursday and leaving it to a 3-day or even 2-day. People would appreciate it being fully on the weekends, I'm sure. Also, yeah I do wish they'd just announce the lineup first.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  9. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yep, 4 days is exactly why I didn't do it. I am too old to handle 4 days these days, and I haven't liked many festivals line ups so far this year what so ever so I am not confident I will like Lolla's.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

Lineup on Wednesday at 8am

12. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Lineup

Attached Files:

13. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I'll be there for The Strokes, hopefully they're not on Thursday or Sunday (they will be).

14. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Some cool stuff on there for sure but nothing I’d run over for.

15. Holy shit Beach Bunny is on this. That’s so cool for them. Not a ton I’m interested in this year though unless Death Cab and the Strokes are back to back.

16. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Going the strokes day for them regardless who is there. Overall, this line up sucks pretty hard though.

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Probably the worst lolla lineup I’ve ever seen and that says a lot because I always think it’s horrible

MexicanGuitars, chewbacca110 and Jim like this.
  18. campeondeluniverso

nah.

shaquille o'neal?!

19. zachmacD

Trusted

I personally love this lineup and I'm hoping I can get my gf to get tickets

-Tame Impala
    -Childish Gambino
    -Flume
    -The Strokes
    -The Chainsmokers (you can say what you want about them but they are a great time live)
    -Twenty One Pilots
    -Rufus Du Sol
    -NF
    -Louis the Child
    -Lane 8
    -San Holo
    -Gryffin
    -AJR
    -Whethan
    -Bishop Briggs
    -Madeon

20. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I'm actually a fan of this line-up. Probably one of the better lineups for the summer festivals so far.

zachmacD likes this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So happy to see twenty one pilots up there. I love the top, and there's great stuff throughout the bottom. I do feel like isn't the best, but with top, Ariana, Childish, The Strokes, Tame impala (though idk who they will conflict with so I'm a little nervous), Kacey, Lil Wayne, Mitski, Janelle Monae, Tierra Whack, Beach Bunny, and plenty of others, so I'm very excited.

22. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

^^^^^YUP^^^^^

Jim likes this.
  23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm going Fri/Sat so I'm hoping for at least most of these over those 2 days

Childish Gambino
    Twenty One Pilots
    Kacey Musgraves
    Lil Wayne
    Janelle Monae
    Tenacious D
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Bring Me The Horizon
    J.I.D.
    Saba
    Denzel Curry
    Idles
    The Band Camino
    Beach Bunny

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If by some miracle Childish, Kacey Musgraves, Tenacious D and Death Cab all play the same day and don't conflict, I'd consider coming over for it.

25. atlas

Trusted

The meteoric rise of Beach Bunny continues. If there's some overlap between them, Kacey, Chevelle, Denzel, Saba, and Bad Suns I might have to hit up a day