Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2018 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Cmoney86, Mar 21, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I think Manchester is the only aftershow I'm going to do. Probably leave Lolla a little early to make sure I catch Ratboys.

Kind of considering Parquet Courts and Dream Wife on Thursday and Carly Rae Jepsen or Basement on Friday, but it's just too exhausting.

2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

So getting tix to ManOrch and Ratboys

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i'd be very happy just going to aftershows and not the fest, do chvrches, carly, manchester/ratboys

good weekend, lol

4. MexicanGuitars

Franz Ferdinand at Park West is also v tempting but difficult to get to and on a weekday. Only thing that sucks about ManOrch is that it’s downtown at HOB

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I’m going to try to get tickets for Carly Rae Jepsen this week. Can anyone let me know the presale password for tomorrow if you see it?

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

I wonder what the metro shows will be Thursday and Saturday hopefully all time low gets announced for something

7. cwhit

or this is it and there aren't others

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There are always late-announce Metro shows. Last year it was Blink and Foo Fighters.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. Cmoney86

Trusted

Last year Thursday Friday and Saturday at metro got announced a few weeks before. Foo fighters who played Friday at metro for a after show got announced the Tuesday of lolla weekend

10. cwhit

I stand corrected

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

Wasn’t whoever played metro Saturday announced late as well I think it was arcade fire

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

There will definitely be Metro shows, but All Time Low will definitely not be playing any of them.

I think they're not doing an aftershow because the second leg of the Dashboard tour will end up coming through Chicago.

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

I already knew they wouldn’t be playing metro I was stating I hope they announce a after show don’t care where. And when is the 2nd leg of the dashboard tour even gonna happen? It would have to be late fall so like October or later and any guesses for the metro shows for Thursday and Saturday?

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh yea, well I don't think there will be any more announced other than Metro. Idk when it's happening, I could see anytime from like November to April honestly.

I could easily see Arctic Monkeys doing a night, though I think there are some issues with their touring schedule. Jack White, the National, and Vampire Weekend all seem plausible.

15. atlas

Trusted

whyyyyyy do Basement and CRJ have to be on the same day

16. cwhit

how is this a question??????????????????????????????????????

17. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

some people like basement? and reggies > park west. idk tho man.

18. atlas

Trusted

I love CRJ and almost definitely am gonna go to that, I’m just lamenting that it’s the same day as Basement, who I’ve wanted to see for years

cwhit likes this.
  19. cwhit

basement has one really good record i wasn't doubting the like for basement instead i was going to judge for passing up CRJ

20. atlas

Trusted

I already saw her last year for free, if I hadn’t yet there would be absolutely 100% no question

cwhit likes this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I've never been to Park West but it just doesn't seem like an appealing venue tbh

swboyd likes this.
  22. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

It's not the most accessible venue to get to from the festival, but Park West isn't terrible all things considered.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Grabbed a couple Manchester Orchestra and Ratboys tickets. Should be a great show. Also says it doesn't start until 11 which is perfect. I was worried I would miss Ratboys.

24. MexicanGuitars

It's on sale already?

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Do you think it's possible to watch all of Vampire Weekend and make it for Ratboys?