Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2018 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Cmoney86, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

29473092_10155281394670849_751002780385288727_n.jpg

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Really bad.

3. Wish I could catch Gang of Youths, Alex Lahey, Pale Waves, Manchester Orchestra, Vampire Weekend, and Bruno Mars, but I'll be on my honeymoon this year and not melting in the heat. I don't think I could ever do four days of Lolla again anyway.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  4. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Yea not a fan of this years lineup

5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I'd consider one day if I could line up most of like Portugal, Franz, the National, ManOrch, and a couple others

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Bruno Mars
    Jack White
    Vampire Weekend
    Tyler, the Creator
    CHVRCHES
    St. Vincent
    Walk the Moon
    Gucci Mane
    Brockhampton
    Franz Ferdinand
    Lil Pump
    Manchester Orchestra
    All Time Low
    Rex Orange County
    Basement
    Nothing Nowhere

Not enough for me to go, but if there's a cool aftershow with Brockhampton or All Time Low or something I wouldn't mind going down the night of

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Some cool stuff

Excited to check it out this year

8. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I love Jack White, but him in a festival setting doesn't interest me. I don't think this is a terrible lineup, but four days is too much. If this was three days it'd be more appealing.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

with tix sales being down i think they go back to 3 days next year

10. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Yeah, first time in a long time that it wasn't sold out within an hour of being onsale.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Gonna go ahead and assume Cardi B will join Bruno for Finesse and also do Bodak Yellow. Surprised she didn't get her own set tbh, I thought she was a lock.

12. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Didnt they do two-day wristbands last year? I don't see an option for that.

Do you think it will sell out before the set times are announced? I don't want to commit to four days again based on this lineup. Might just try to do more aftershows and maybe one festival day.

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

No they only ever do 4 days and singles. Riot fest dose 3 days 2 days and singles

14. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They will not release single-day lineups until the four-day passes sell out.

15. marceting

Trusted

Meh

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly one of those lineups that get better the more you look at it. The headliners have me feeling kind of whatever (except maybe Arctic Monkeys - not huge into them yet but I'm sure they'll put on a great show and I'll like them more if I spend more time on it), but there are artists all up and down the lineup I'm excited for. It's also one of the most well-rounded and balanced festival lineups I've seen. Hard to argue there's not something for everyone here. Should be a fun year!

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Malort!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

It's funny how these festivals... this one in particular...is looking more and more like a z100 pop radio jingle ball show

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely! My liver may already be dreading this weekend, but I'm sure not

JaytotheGee likes this.
  20. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Gotta get people to come out and sing along to their favorite radio hit!

21. bkaeser93

Trusted

Honestly tempted to skip Warped for this but I don’t know. How fast do tickets normally sell? I would love to check out.
    Blackbear.
    The Weeknd.
    Nothing,Nowhere.
    Walk The Moon.
    Dua Lupa.
    Zedd.
    Post Malone.
    All Time Low.
    Artic Monkeys.
    Portugal. The Man.
    Bebe Rexha.

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's technically sold out as of today, but they will announce single day lineups/tickets tomorrow, and you shouldn't have trouble getting a 4 day pass second hand for about the same price (if not cheaper) than what Lolla sold them for.

23. Cmoney86 Mar 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2018)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

4 day passes sold out today. Single day and day by day lineups tomorrow at 8 am. Can’t belive it took 8 days for 4 day passes to sell out. Tickets on sale at 10 am

24. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I'm not sure festivals, and Lolla specifically, can swing 4 days. Hopefully they course correct next year and go back to three days, but I doubt they will.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

Idk they might or they might not the fact that it’s actually sold out 4 day passs and the amount of money they make off of it I could see them keeping it 4 days also I think next years lineup will be better