Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2018 Lineup Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Damn there's a lot of bands I'd like to see on this.

3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

This isn't really that appealing to me at all but I can't say that I'm surprised

IATAvalanche likes this.
  4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Lolla might have the most predictable and boring lineups in recent years, They have to appeal to a lot of consumers.... I get that, but it's been years since I was like "Oh SHIT *blank* is playing this year?!".

IATAvalanche likes this.
  5. MacbethSin

Regular

Few goodies in there, but really feels like it's missing one or two of those giant anchor headliners like Kendrick or Radiohead.

6. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Mostly boring, derivative stuff with a few nice gems hidden in there, as always. CKY and Basement would be fun. Maybe CKY'll get an aftershow at the Empty Bottle or something? That'd be pretty rad too.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. somethingwitty

Trusted

1 woman in the top 15...ONE...Coachella and Bonnaroo have much better lineups without the Chicago hotel prices and the 10pm noise curfew.

8. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Y’all need to see Stars.

fowruok likes this.
  9. buckcheeks

Regular

Tyler Childers. That is awesome.

10. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

I've always thought that "Walmart-on-the-Lake" was a pretty appropriate nickname for it.

11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I started reviewing the list to see how it was after 15...and I found myself having to google most to even determine what gender and genre they were. I'm really out of the loop on what's popular.

12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

What the heck is All Time Low doing in there?

13. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

What's Vampire Weekend been up to these days?