Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Lollapalooza 2017 Festival • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Same night as the PUP aftershow at the Empty Bottle. Grrrrr.

2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

At least you could possibly have PUP as a fall back, given there will be some limited tix available at the door, per the Empty Bottle's website. The Etix website is gonna be absolutely slammed the minute the Blink tix go on sale

3. Jim

Trusted Supporter

i managed to get LCD tickets to one of their metro shows so i'm not banking on getting these whatsoever.

4. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I already have tix for PUP and am going with a buddy of mine. I don't wanna be a dick and drop that show like it's hot. Plus, PUP at EB will be bonkers in its own right.

cubsml34 likes this.
  5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I will most definitely pay the upcharge on a scalper ticket for this blink show if I have to. But here's to hoping I can just get one in the general sale.

6. Jim

Trusted Supporter

If it's anything like LCD at the metro last year, you can't scalp. You had to check in with your ID at the door.

7. Daniel182

Ughh I hope not.

8. atlas

Trusted

that Blink show is gonna sell out in .2 seconds. Not even gonna try

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

that aftershow is indeed blink 182 and tixs go on sale in an hour

Maybevictor likes this.
  10. Cmoney86

Trusted

and its a credit card/id only entrance no physical tixs will be mailed

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

ATTENTION FANS: There is a strict 2-ticket limit per person. Multiple purchases are forbidden and violation of this policy will result in the buyer forfeiting ALL purchased tickets.

This is a PAPERLESS TICKET EVENT

No tickets will be mailed, emailed or distributed in advance of the event.

In order to gain entrance to the event you will need to present the credit card used for this transaction AND provide a government-issued photoID that matches the name on the card. We’re sorry but no exceptions can be made.

12. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Plus, it's only $49 before fees. Not too bad!

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was able to get 2 tickets! So excited. If anyone has an extra though, let me know. I have one friend who wasn't able to get one.

I swear to god if they don't play Parking Lot I will never see them again.

joe.boy.fresh. and cubsml34 like this.
  14. Cmoney86

Trusted

If anyone has an extra let me know. The whole ticket on sale not working fucked with a lot of people

15. Daniel182

I got blink tickets. :) No extras unfortunately.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

They haven't been playing a single song off the deluxe version on their entire overseas run highly doubt that will change when they come back to the states. They've been playing the same set list since California came out

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ok but when you're playing a super intimate show that sold out instantly in a venue that you literally name drop in one of your new songs, I think you decide to change the setlist for that one show haha

I just want to scream "Naked Raygun live at the Cabaret Metro" inside the Cabaret Metro you know.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Are Muse good live? I really can't decide between them and Lorde... I can also see Lorde in the spring.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Everyone says Muse is great live but I'm in the same boat as you. I love Lorde way more but I already have tickets to her show in March. I've never been too into Muse but I'm sure it's a good show. Probably going Lorde but we'll see.

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Seen Muse once on The Resistance tour and it was fantastic.

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yes, Muse is very good live. I've seen them a few times.

cubsml34 likes this.
  22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Muse is fantastic live but I also love their music so I'm a bit biased. Seeing them on Monday!

23. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

If anyone knows of any sources for tickets to the Crystal Castles aftershow, please let me know...Stub Hub doesn't have any.

24. Daniel182

Arcade Fire at the Metro on 8/5.

25. Sheriff77

Regular

More tickets to be released at 1pm CT today.